Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:易Purp马 特
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):[U:1:224300434]
Your Character Name:Matthew Griffins

Ban Length: 4 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):@pmx

Ban Reason: Ban evasion
Unban Reason:So I was banned for "Ban Evasion" when I was banned on my steam account, when my brother tried to join the server im assuming you thought it was me trying to reconnect on an alt. I have 2 older brothers in my house who both game as well, I can send pics of their pcs or links to their steam accounts. i recently got them into gmod and only one of them really likes the server like i do, i grinded for days trying to get my farming up and finally just bought a new car in game, im pretty new to gmod aswell only 50 hours but thats mainly prop hunt hours from playing with my friends so still trying to learn all the rules to these types of servers, is there a way that me and one of my older brothers could play together and not get banned or is that just how it works really hoping we can. ive been looking into premium because it helps boost the farming and thats what im mainly doing with extras plants and more xp for everything which is a pretty cool way to help the server out. All in all hope you have a good day if we cant get unbanned and we wait it out would there be a way for us to play together though he just thinks its a better gta and i really enjoy this rp server now.

Time of Occurrence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
This type of automatic bans will not be revoked, since there is no way to confirm that you weren't the one using the account at the time, regardless of you having brothers/relatives that also play the server/game. Since our system detected an alternate account of yours, your main ban was increased.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.