Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Buhbye
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:1:87746073
Your Character Name: MAison Margiela

Ban Length: PERMA
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Stuvi

Ban Reason: "Mass RDM"
Unban Reason: I couldn't even explain why I have this ban... I was not massing ever I wasn't even playing today because I was waiting for Monoford, I log in and see this https://gyazo.com/fbb4428c6c4ef5af5b45dc28e1508a51... I looked on forums to try and find like a video or something and I haven't found anything... what is going on

Time of Occurrence: No clue
Additional members involved/witnessing: No clue
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: x

Anthony

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

@PMX @Stuvi its been over 48 hours since I was mistakenly banned for MRDM.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This banned was issued by Stuvi and so he will be the one reviewing it. I will lock this until he gets the chance to do so.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You were banned for RDMing multiple people straight after equipping a rebel outfit.
I wasn't even playing today because I was waiting for Monoford
False.
5.4.2021 @ 01:31:14Buhbye (STEAM_0:1:87746073) left the server (Connection closing)Connections
4.4.2021 @ 10:49:53Buhbye (STEAM_0:1:87746073) left the server (Disconnect by user.)Connections

The fourth April is the day you were banned. You played on that day. You tried connecting only the next day after but the ban had already been issued.

Anthony

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

As I was telling @PMX I literally have not even 1 ounce of an idea as to why I was banned. I honestly and whole heartedly think this was a mistake / wrong person perhaps.

Now what I can say is that,

If you witnessed it, why didn't you pull me into a sit? or why was this not brought to my attention that you suspected me of mass rdm. Considering I was on CP for the remainder of the night you could have easily came to me.

If someone showed you a video, I would like to see the video, because who knows what events led up to me killing specific cp's.... Baton abuse? KOS? there is handful of reasons that could lead me to killing a CP.

This is a copy and paste from the staff report on Stuvi, I see this was re opened so I wanted to paste it here as well. Also Stuvi your not understanding me. On the 4th of April I got off and everything was fine, I was banned while I was offline I believe, then I log in on the 5th to a random perma ban. I have no idea when the random ban went into affect but at the time I just assumed it was on the 5th. Regardless I appreciate your timely response but at this point we are all wondering WHY I was banned not on what day it happened.

Anthony

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

When will this be lifted?

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It was already lifted.