Status
Not open for further replies.

gavinn1

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: gavinn
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561197960287930
Your Character Name: I don't remember, the ban was over 2 years ago.

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): I don't remember, the ban was over 2 years ago.

Ban Reason: Mass RDM
Unban Reason: The ban was given over 2 years ago when I was frustrated with someone and decided to run them over a couple times with a food truck. I've been wanting to play the server for a while after my ban, but I never really got to it. I'm not exactly sure what I should say here, but I intend to actually play the server rather than be a minge. I figured after 2, maybe 3 years I could have another chance.

Regarding the lack of information, the ban message I get when loading into the server is completely void of the information that I'm used to seeing, it doesn't tell me the ban date, the duration of the ban, or who banned me. The message only states the reason for my ban. A screenshot of the ban message is attached below.

Time of Occurrence: I don't remember, the ban message doesn't tell me and the ban happened a long time ago.
Additional members involved/witnessing: The guy I RDM'd I guess, don't know who he is. He drove a BMW and grew pineapples if that's any help.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Y, I'm a little unclear on rule 12 though, I'm not sure if this appeal is considered submitted in a reasonable time frame. Also, with rule 7, I have no way of finding the staff's name, given he's still staff in the first place.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    13.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
Your ban was issued back in 2017. Since it was a long time ago, we don't mind unbanning you as long as:
  • You follow the community rules at all times;
  • You do not break any rules intentionally, including disrespecting other community members - This will result in you being permanently removed again.
Do you understand this?

gavinn1

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yep, I understand. Thanks for being cool about it.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.