Status
Not open for further replies.

xTreyALT

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: xTreyALT
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): steamIDSTEAM_0:0:496609289 steamID3[U:1:993218578] steamID6476561198953484306
Your Character Name:Thomas Green

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Auto

Ban Reason: Leaving during RP || Then ALT account
Unban Reason: So, I recently got back into monolith as I started to understand it more, enjoy it more and enjoy the atmosphere, I have 2 Steam accounts, and I was playing on Elites server with a friend on my second account (AlexDevon101), my main account being xTreyALT, without relising im on it, the reason I got banned in the first place was due to me and my friend being raided and killed while making LSD, and I was going to go off anyways out with friends, when I got killed I left forgetting about the auto ban as I got back into monolith and started playing again 2 days ago, so I go back on to see how long I have left of my 24H ban, and it said I was perma banned, at firstr I was confused but then I realised I was on my second account and I never felt so stupid in my life.

Time of Occurrence: 2:39AM (UK time)
Additional members involved/witnessing: Negative
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Aye, I've read it through and understood it.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

That is entirely your fault. The ban is still valid and is not appealable, as stated in the ban reason.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.