Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Pump Smokey
Brank Boe

20 hours, 53 minutes, 5 seconds
@Ber506

RDM, LTARP
The RDM Wasn't done by me, he got shot by another dude and he said I can have his stuff he didn't want it. All I took was the leaves he had on him. The LTARP makes no sense. when I was growing my coca, my van was behind me. Every time a batch of coca got done, I would put it in my van. Then he came by And said, "Hands up!" And in that split second, I stored my van with the coca in it. Then He shot me. Then I woke up at hospital and he was waiting there. Then he said "You cant do that. give the coca back" Then I gave him the coca and the dude right behind me shot him and got my stuff back.

12:00 - 12:40 ish
nobody really

Ber506

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Okay so the RDM fall on you because you broke a few rules and I’ll explain, I saw clip and it seems like you had enough time to react and respond you put you leaves away then stored the vehicle if you hear people trying to mug you(in the clip you had time to react) you put you can away but you could have stoped what you where doing and complied with there commands but you didn’t and stored you car then they killed you, after that you broke NLR to tell your friends they he mugged you and took your stuff,(in the clip you never called out or spoke or out anything in the chat/radio so there is no way anyone knew that you where being mugged or even killed, I spoke to your friend and he told me this info) and for the LTARP, yes as soon as your friend killed him because you told them you had KOS for killing you earlier you took all the items and immediately left the server. So your appeal is Denied. And when you return to the serve you will need to drop the 9 Stacks of leaves and the one 6 stack of coca leaves as well, because your got the items back from an RDM that should not have occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.