Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Osama
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:83025904

Your Character Name: Amiri Axeman

Ban Length: 7 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Shazbino

Ban Reason: RDM, "Leaving during sit"

Unban Reason: Around 4AM Us Central I was raiding the warehouse near worldcorp. I set the house alarm off attempted to break in only to find out the man ran out the back. I pull around to the church alley to find him using his chest in combat attempting to save his stuff (My friend got in trouble for this same thing last night btw so double standards). Once killed I looted him for an AR and coke making appliances. He immediately respawned himself which makes me realize he is the moderator “Shabzino”. He says not a word kills me and I leave out of frustration. He then bans me for RDM and “leaving a sit” he never initiated a sit.

Kind Regards,

Time of Occurrence: Yesterday 4 a.m. or 5 a.m.

toohightogame

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Osama
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:83025904

Your Character Name: Amiri Axeman

Ban Length: 7 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Shazbino

Ban Reason: RDM, "Leaving during sit"

Unban Reason: Around 4AM Us Central I was raiding the warehouse near worldcorp. I set the house alarm off attempted to break in only to find out the man ran out the back. I pull around to the church alley to find him using his chest in combat attempting to save his stuff (My friend got in trouble for this same thing last night btw so double standards). Once killed I looted him for an AR and coke making appliances. He immediately respawned himself which makes me realize he is the moderator “Shabzino”. He says not a word kills me and I leave out of frustration. He then bans me for RDM and “leaving a sit” he never initiated a sit.

Kind Regards,

Time of Occurrence: Yesterday 4 a.m. or 5 a.m.
Do you have any evidence at all of any of that happening prior? I was there at the premium locker for a good while and didn’t hear anything happen. On top of that, when I slated you to check if you indeed looted me after RDMing me you went and disconnect, which killed any chance of you explaining yourself with your side. If you have any evidence of anything on your side happening I’ll happily unban you but from the situational context you were just RDMing and left while I tried to take you to a sit.

Osama

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I have never been in a sit that starts with my death, could you please check the logs for when shabzino opened the box, when I set of the alarm on shabs warehouse and, my death. You may be able to see my original ban was for disconnecting while dead. @toohightogame
Do you have any evidence at all of any of that happening prior? I was there at the premium locker for a good while and didn’t hear anything happen. On top of that, when I slated you to check if you indeed looted me after RDMing me you went and disconnect, which killed any chance of you explaining yourself with your side. If you have any evidence of anything on your side happening, I’ll happily unban you but from the situational context you were just RDMing and left while I tried to take you to a sit.

toohightogame

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I have never been in a sit that starts with my death, could you please check the logs for when shabzino opened the box, when I set of the alarm on shabs warehouse and, my death. You may be able to see my original ban was for disconnecting while dead. @toohightogame
Why did you tag me?

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was not renting anything at all during and before the time of you shooting me. With that said I’m just going to deny this appeal for now. If you have any evidence of what you said had happened make a new report with it included because logs didn’t show anything corroborating with your story at all.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.