Ban Reduction

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler Park

Monolith Pleb
Jul 30, 2019
Canada Aye :O
steamcommunity.com
Steam Name:Thicboots
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:456070217
Your Character Name:Tyler Park

Ban Length: 2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @gm1003 ツ

Ban Reason: Complaining in ooc And, Staff Disrespect.
Unban Reason: So as we all know I'm banned for 2 weeks. I waited 1 day to make this appeal because I knew if I had made this appeal the minute of the ban It probably would not have said nice Things. Though What I said is out there I get that. What I wanna say Is I'm Sorry @Bryce for saying those things it was my opinion and I should not have said it in /ooc. I fully understand why I got this ban and if this appeal was denied I would perfectly Understand the point of view you come from. I just wanted to say I understand what i did was wrong should not have been said and I will Not say such thing again. I would just like to add the only reason the complaining in ooc is there is because i was kinda talking back to people but in my defence they were still apart of it as much as i was.

Time of Occurrence: Monday 29th 1 am Est.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Bryce @gm1003 ツ @ja1003 (Just Tagging Staff That had Been on at the time of the situation)
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes I have read, Understood And followed ban appeal rules.

Bryce

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Media Creator
Police Training
Jan 22, 2019
Minnesnowta, US
I just dont understand why you lashed out at me. I was literally sitting there eatin' some Salisbury steak TV dinner and you snapped at me in OOC. I can forgive it but like...why did you say it? Why do you feel like I am biased? I am all for taking constructive criticism to increase my abilities as a staff member but it was just so out of nowhere.

Tyler Park

Monolith Pleb
Jul 30, 2019
Canada Aye :O
steamcommunity.com
@Bryce Like I said the words I said in ooc were not nice and have no place to be in this appeal. I rather not say the reason as of why I said those words in ooc as it has no place to be said in this appeal. If you would like to know why I said those words Direct Message me on discord and I can tell you.
ThickBoots#1115

gm1003 ツ

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Marketing Team
Police Training
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
Denied, you are lucky it was not longer considering your very extensive history

Any similar situations will be punished harshly

Status