Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Shmoe Fo
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:84747594
Your Character Name: Joe Cantwell

Target Steam Name: ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92283866
Target Character Name (if known): Brandon Tant

Request reason: Shooting without any type of warning after I knocked on the door
When did the situation occur?: 2:40 AM EST 7/31/2017
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Legit the gun that was spraying through the door was a automatic u can see me walk to the door talking to you with a handgun then all the sudden ur killed from behind with a automatic so how was that me spraying through the door when you clearly see my gun sticking out the door witch is a pistol.

Savage 2

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was a paramedics and i saw a guy with an ak come down from mesa, i heard shots and then i saw this guy with an ak that had a mask on.

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Also to point out i wasnt even alone in the base there was a bunch of people in there with me so if u think it was just me ur sadly mistake and i like said in pms to u i only had a makrov on me at the time u were killed by a assault rifle.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Savage 2 are you reffering to the reported user?

Savage 2

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Savage 2 are you reffering to the reported user?
I didn't see Brandon shoot anyone but the door , Brandon was also wearing something different and had a different player model when he came out of his apartment. The person I saw was wearing all black clothing but was American.

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

And also to add this i shot 3 bullets into the door there were other people inside with me also that were spraying through the door other people came by before trolling and pounding on are door also so we thought it was the same person. I will take any punishment that is deserved for shooting the door 3 times with my makravo but i did not kill him.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We will review this situation. Until we come up with a decision refrain from posting unless you have clear evidence or were part of the roleplay situation.

Comet

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was in the building with @▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 and I can confirm that we only had makarov's. As you can CLEARLY see neither of us came out the door to shoot you, and shooting through walls is not possible so.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Video unavailable - therefore denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.