Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: kingeddie98
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47660490
Your Character Name: Edward MacDonald

Target Steam Name: RX55
Target SteamID: Steam_0:1:55938701
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request reason: Possible VDM, Broke FearRP.
When did the situation occur?: ~10:18 PM EST December 23, 2018
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @NotDM

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there! Let me say my side of the story, since I know staff's gonna ask for it anyways.

1. Possible VDM
Although I do have priors for VDM, the dude was in the middle of the street, and I didn't even notice him until the last second, as I was looking back at another cop that seemed to be following me, for whatever reason he was following me for plus the fact that I just put the 120K engine upgrade on my car and it was pretty difficult to control.

2. FearRP
What do ya know, got priors for this too. I was equipping my weapon by the time you had me at gunpoint, and you would've noticed that as an LEO in real life, or in this case, in game, and shot me down. There's also voice chat delay, so I was only a few milliseconds away from equipping by the time you started talking at all on my end.

All in all, I think this situation would've gone down the same way as I died in the end and so did my backup to the detectives that were also in the pursuit

NotDM

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Kingeddie98 had taken a long time to post the report I suppose he didn’t have the video ready so when I had taken it RX55 was not online anymore, so wasn't sure about the punishment seeing as I had no idea how many times he had broken FearRP and never heard his side of the story. That's why I had you make a player report. Also not sure why I was tagged.

Last edited:

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there! Let me say my side of the story, since I know staff's gonna ask for it anyways.

1. Possible VDM
Although I do have priors for VDM, the dude was in the middle of the street, and I didn't even notice him until the last second, as I was looking back at another cop that seemed to be following me, for whatever reason he was following me for plus the fact that I just put the 120K engine upgrade on my car and it was pretty difficult to control.

2. FearRP
What do ya know, got priors for this too. I was equipping my weapon by the time you had me at gunpoint, and you would've noticed that as an LEO in real life, or in this case, in game, and shot me down. There's also voice chat delay, so I was only a few milliseconds away from equipping by the time you started talking at all on my end.

All in all, I think this situation would've gone down the same way as I died in the end and so did my backup to the detectives that were also in the pursuit

I do also have my perspective if you really want that, by the way.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

This is quite clearly breaking FearRP, you had enough time to put your hands up.

When an officer tells you to put your hands up, you stop everything you are doing and listen, at gun point.

@RX55927R11DEZ will be banned for 3 days for Breaking FearRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.