Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: TheLegend27
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71384716
Your Character Name: James Lopez

Target Steam Name: Barry Lee
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93849637
Target Character Name (if known): Barry Lee

Reason: Was doing serious rp in which I was a drunk father who was mourning the loss of his lsd addicted daughter and believe the lack of police intervention was to blame and was taken out my anger on a cadet who refused to listen to my pleas (was part of rp but the cadet in question was afk and I knocked him out) and as the body hits the ground I back away at the horror I just committed then in the rudest way possible i'm frozen in place and drag towards a swat member (Barry Lee) I try to continue to rp trying to act like this is all part of my drunk nightmare but then I start to get really irked when he begins to drag me towards the PD despite me asking him to let me try a "!report" and to just drag me with me cuffs instead of cuffing me and using the "gravity gun" (I forget what it's called lol) which really took me out of the rp and bummed me out (jailed for 15-30 mins) and I did a "!report" at least 3 times but unfortunately the ticket was closed each time. For the next couple of days I was scarred to rp with high level players because I thought the would just drag me around if I did something they did like (Mugging,fleeing etc). I'm not asking for him to no longer be a staff member (I quite like his staffing style) but next time and just me continue with me serious rping and give a light punishment. Unfortunately I wasn't recording at the time but I did snap a screenshot of his dragging me towards the pd which is when I started to ask him to stop.

Witnesses: A couple people in the screen shot as well but I was the only one who really rp and I doubt anyone saw it from the beginning sadly

Date if incident: 7/16/2017

Evidence: The screenshot below as previously mentioned I wasn't recording

Attachments

• 20170716160122_1.jpg
    20170716160122_1.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

As he is a member of staff I recommend you get this post moved or redo it under the staff report section rather than the ban request section.
I also recommend you tag his name if possible so he sees this.

xFlame

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This was a while ago, so some of it I forgot. So the situation that happened was I walked out of the PD and saw an AFK cadet, another civ runs up to him and starts to punch him, without any RP involved, I then see you run up to him and punch him as well, I believe you were the one to actually kill him. I talked to the other guy about punch whoring and let him go, since you were the one to kill him you were handcuffed for assault and murder of an LEO, we then proceed to attempt to bring you into the PD, despite many of us "dragging you" (mind you this was before dragging with cuffs was added) I then grabbed you with my phys gun telling you to comply with the officers dragging you, to which you still did not listen. You then started to complain about me using my phys gun, and was telling me to take you into a sit, I did not as you were in a RP situation so I told you to make a report. I do not believe I saw you make any reports, and if they were closed, they were closed by another staff member, hence me not seeing them as I sometimes miss reports that show up in chat, due to the chat moving so quick.

abbas1902

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Actually the other civ as the one without serious rping and he landed most of the damage yet he was released and I was jailed for 30 mins. Look I respect you and all but think about real life, what do police do when a suspect isn't complying/fleeing? They start to use force but a phy gun just completely disregarded any potential rp in that situation and I asked you to instead beat me or something more realistic. I made over 4 reports and if you say you didn't see them I believe you but someone had to see it in order to have closed them . I was trying to do some serious rp and I would have been perfectly okay with you cuffing me and all (I would expect as much) but you stopping me from running/forcing me into the pd is completely unrealistic and take all the rp out of the situation. I asked for sit with you since I knew no one would listen to my reports (which was true).

Last edited:

xFlame

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You had multiple officers attempt to drag you (meaning grabbing you and pulling you in rp) and you did not show any signs of resisting, or /me's about the situation, that is when I intervened. That is my story, I will leave it up to high command to process this report.

abbas1902

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

There were no officer dragging me (you were the only one other than some other player i'm not sure with a physgun) and if you wanted me to react to you "grabbing" you could have done a /me or something because I have no idea what you mean by "grab" and the rest of my points still stand.

Last edited:

abbas1902

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@xFlamingSkillzx are you going to defend yourself it's been 3 days and you have yet to respond...

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

There's no valid evidence on this request, as the only screenshot you can provide is Barry Lee physgunning you.

abbas1902

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

That's really all evidence I need though, he uses a tool that would be 100% unrealistic in any real situation let alone him stopping me from moving at all, what would a swat member do in real life if a suspect if found doing something unlawful? Persuade them to stop and arrest them and if they flee use force, no a unrealistic weapons that completely disregards any sort of rp in the situation.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I'm going to deny this staff report due to a lack of evidence on the OP's behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.