Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Weedle
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198206390059v
Your Character Name: Sharky Twotimezz

Ban Length: 2 monhts
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Arroyo @PMX

Ban Reason: Homophobic + mass prop push
Unban Reason: I want to clarify I'm not asking for a unban but telling you my side of the story, I only prop pushed one car and it was because everyone was doing and he told me "do it" i know this isn't a solid reason to prop push but I was having some late night fun as was many many other people, and than I prop killed fallender since he rdm'd me for no reason except he wanted to backseat staff. and the homophobic part I was not making fun of him for being gay I was simply saying what he was doing was gay. and I use "gay" and "faggot" as a means to say dumb or stupid not to insult there sexual mentality, and he never told me he felt uncomfortable or to stop. And I had a rough day yesterday for various reasons and having someone do this just brought me over the edge and I realized that I went to far especially to someone like fallender
and through the 6 months I was gone I changed through my means of talking and I forget some people take offense to those words especially people in the lgb community. and I adapted to using those words as a means of describing someone being dumb and not to make fun of there sexual mentality. and I want to repeat that this is not a full appeal just to clear things up that was left out of the picture and I was not able to give my opinion on this.

Time of Occurrence: 11 pm last night
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Laceupblackflag

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, we warned you that there would be zero tolerance for intentional rulebreaks. This was a condition that we set when we decided to unban more than 1600 players.
If other people are breaking rules, you must report them in order for us to deal with them accordingly. Trying to "handle" the situation yourself is not the solution.

Appeal Denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.