Steam Name:
just a kid from the hood
arrowDn9x5.gif

Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):[U:1:1285811066]
Your Character Name:Kevin perez

Ban Length:perma
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):Thegamingshain

Ban Reason alternate account user
Unban Reason:It was falls ban ban i was new to the server and my friends were inviting me to play and start there own faction on your servers so i decided to join as my first time and within 3 or 4 minutes of playing without doing nothing and checking out the city and clothing store i get banned with no sit or no one telling me the reason i got banned it was just random i want to play this game it is not far that in under 3 minutes of playing i get banned without any reason.i dont know what was going wrong at the server at the time but i just want to try it out and play with my friends

Time of Occurrence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Rayy#0178 BÏG GÕŌÑ ÂKÅ MØÑTÃÑĀ#7808

Last edited:

el koala

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I can honestly vouch for this man I was there at the time that he got ban he was never pulled to sit and has never played this server this has happened to me as well before but I got mine ban
appealed accepted and taken care of if you wish to look he's been waiting a couple days this has been a second up here he has to make if one of you admin can you just take a look at this to help him out he's just trying to get into the game we're starting our own organization

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.