MRP Bank Account Idea

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Like The Idea?

• Yes

• No

• IDC!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 23, 2018
Russia/Greece
Description of suggestion:
Basically, instead of losing track of your money in gang funds and personal funds why not add an option in the bank to create a group that you can add people sent money and some people will be able to withdraw like a bank account for multiple people of your desire only can see this and make the atms so the people that you choose can choose in 2 separate bank accounts 1 will be the personal and 1 for the organisation and make it like normal members of the gang will only be able to deposit money not withdraw and the admins of the organization will be able to withdraw

Reason why it should be added: This is used for buying organization things, only the owners of the organization or high ranks in the bank group owners can take money out, normal users can put money in, this would be used as funding for the organization so that if you have 100,000 and you have 50,000 organization funds it is easily handle

wright

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jan 24, 2018
United States
steamcommunity.com
The base of your idea is great, but I think it should be expanded into something bigger.
All users should start out with a default savings account, this account can be used as normal. (withdraws, deposits, etc)
But then they should also have the option to open a checking account and as with most popular banks, they should have to pay a one-time fee of X amount to open it. With this checking account, you'd be able to make purchases at NPCs/stores directly from your bank account instead of the money you have on-hand. (such as a debit card)

As for organizations, when creating an organization, the owner should be able to head the bank and speak with an NPC to open a bank account. This functionality could be restricted to premium users or have a fee to use. After opening the organization bank account, you'd be able to add joint account owners who are then able to deposit/withdraw.

CHØP

Sep 6, 2017
Sounds like a guild bank from WoW

thtgeekydude

Banned
Banned
Jul 21, 2018
i mean, This could overall be a cool idea to have a Gang Box where people or certain ranks can access it sorta thing. But then again i feel it could be super abused and that one dumb person can drain a whole groups funds in seconds

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
i mean, This could overall be a cool idea to have a Gang Box where people or certain ranks can access it sorta thing. But then again i feel it could be super abused and that one dumb person can drain a whole groups funds in seconds
That's your own risk then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jan 23, 2018
Russia/Greece
That's your own risk then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Agree now you know who you put in whathe spot righty? If this added you would get the first guy in the road to manage your gang funds ?

GuiltyPie

Feb 25, 2018
United States of America
The base of your idea is great, but I think it should be expanded into something bigger.
All users should start out with a default savings account, this account can be used as normal. (withdraws, deposits, etc)
But then they should also have the option to open a checking account and as with most popular banks, they should have to pay a one-time fee of X amount to open it. With this checking account, you'd be able to make purchases at NPCs/stores directly from your bank account instead of the money you have on-hand. (such as a debit card)

As for organizations, when creating an organization, the owner should be able to head the bank and speak with an NPC to open a bank account. This functionality could be restricted to premium users or have a fee to use. After opening the organization bank account, you'd be able to add joint account owners who are then able to deposit/withdraw.
this is actually a great idea, a monolith credit-card

Reactions: imaspy14

Frankyz

Nov 16, 2018
Jan 23, 2018
Russia/Greece