Years of Mono

LV

[BOIThickboots
STEAM_0:1:456070217
Tyler Park

2 days
@Backflare
Metagaming
According to @Backflare I have never had a metagaming Warning or ban or anything in my history of playing I under stand the rules @Backflare says showing in my history i show a strong understanding of not obeying the rules. Now just cause i have a bad history does not mean i dont obey the rules its not always my fault on a bann its the staff members final desiscion. Now i had 0 warning points and i thought that pm was a ig feture i knew about ooc being a non useable thing for ic stuff cause it stands for out of character but What does pm stand for private message now nowhere does that say its out of character witch i thought that i was able to use it as it is a in game feture im just angry that i was banned first time because of history for other rules i would like this punishment to be lowerd because this is unfair for something that is truly to big of a punishment for a first time offence.

Tuesday January 21st 6:20 pm est
@felixxsy - in game name larry fish
Yes i have read the bann appeal rules and understood them.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

lemme ad this this pm is a PRIVATE MESSAGE so as to why was @Backflare tuning into a Private message.
?

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

i thought that pm was a ig feture i knew about ooc being a non useable thing for ic stuff cause it stands for out of character but What does pm stand for private message now nowhere does that say its out of character witch i thought that i was able to use it as it is a in game feture
If you had read our rules, you would know what PM stands for and how you use it.

Private messages (!pm) are OOC and may not be used for any kind of IC communication. In return, iMessage may not be used for OOC communication.

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello [BOIThickboots, I will start out by correcting the quote that you put of mine I had stated "You show a pattern of not following the rules" due to the fact that you had been punished the 20th, twice the 18th,16th and the 3rd of this month and still had not cared enough to read the rules https://gyazo.com/881e1562dc35c9dd15e7eeb380a6b652 During the sit I had posted the rule about PM's being OOC. Now onto the "Why is Backflare reading PM's" Well I wouldn't have to go through PM's if people did not use it for Meta gaming however a lot of people do so I skim PM's to make sure no one is breaking any rules in them. APPEAL DENIED I don't see any reason to unban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.