LV

Steam Name: talics
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): [U:1:22202]
Your Character Name: Bark Mark

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member: (@Tru )

Ban Reason: Saying n word
Unban Reason:
I got banned by the moderator tru. It started by me and my friend driving on the road and a cop car pulls us over for reckless driving even tho "they hit us" So we started talking and two other guys hit all of us. After the 30 secs of being down we get back up and we ask are we free too go thats when one of the officers said yes. So we proceed to go to the store where they follow us. i walk out the store i see my friend being hassled by the same cop so i start asking question after we both proceed to be arrested and put in jail. This being the second time in 5 mins where we have been hassled by the same i cop i get mad and call a derogatory word being n****a. I used it out of anger me using in a way not to be racist but as my native tongue because he keeps coming after us for no reasons. I tried explaining to tru but no one heard me out when this has happened to me multiple times I've got massed rdmed and and people using hacks against me and my friend with no admins on but i say a word and i get banned for two days. I just want my ban appealed because first i didnt know the rules of that becuase so many people called me that and i thought it was cool but getting hassled by the same dude twice then banned dont seem fair to me. I apologize to tru and the person i seemed to offended

Hopefully you will at least consider unbanning me, I know I did something bad and will not let that happen in the future.

Time of Occurrence:8:30-9:00 am est
Additional members involved/witnessing: NoVanity
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:Yes

Last edited:

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @talics, when i brought you to the sit about you saying the n word you tried to say your not sure if you said that until hearing that there was evidence against you, once I told you that it is not allowed for you to be saying the n word you decided to start asking why you can't say what the "white slave owners used to call us" after hearing this I changed something that could have been a warning point to a 2 day ban as you didn't seem to understand that it is not allowed for you to say stuff like that.

Please take this time to review our server rules.

Thread Locked & Moved
Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.