Banned for "Suspected Alt Account" on my main

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amiroshi

Monolith Newcomer
Aug 12, 2022
Steam Name: Nexicated
Your SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:627384639
Your Character Name: Nathan Fujiwara

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member: @Marwan

Ban Reason: Suspicion of being an alternate account of a banned user
Unban Reason: I do not have any accounts that are banned as this account (details above) is my main. I found this server 2 days ago from a friend (He witnessed me being banned and his details will be listed below) and decided to join as I just recently purchased Garry's Mod and haven't really touched it yet. To further prove that this is my main account, I am willing to go on a discord call and have a chat there.

Time of Occurrence: 11:58 am EST on 2022/08/12
Additional members involved/witnessing: (Note: I will mention the people who will defend me in my claim of not being an alternate account)

Person #1's Steam Name: Tangie
Person #1's SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:197122582
Person #1's Character Name: Ferran Dicson
Person #1's Forum Account: N/A

Person #2's Steam Name: Desert Dan
Person #2's SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:65833722
Person #2's Character Name: Desert Dan
Person #2's Forum Account: @Desert Dan

Have I read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes, I have.

Marwan

MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
Forum Moderator
Media Creator
Event Team
Apr 1, 2021

Desert Dan

Monolith Newcomer
Apr 30, 2022
Hello,

I would like to say that Amiroshi is not an alternate account by any means. I had played with them the previous day and assisted them with learning the game. As mentioned, they are fairly new to Garry's Mod and city roleplay in general.

I did provide them with about $20,000 in starting money to assist with their growth on the server as they continued to play and learn the various jobs and skills they could progress through. I enjoy helping newer players and can understand how daunting it can be to learn all aspects of Monolith without a helping hand.

Given the current playerbase, I would like to see better communication given to newer players as well as resources to allow them to enjoy the community without being targeted as a potential alternate by other players. In the long run, more players will help sustain the longevity of the server.

Please consider my response as a claim supporting details for the appeal.

Thank you.

Thanewolfe

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
MRP Recruitment Team
Apr 7, 2020
Hello,

Apologies for the delay.

Please add me on Discord to discuss further: Thanewolfe#3057

Status
Not open for further replies.