Unban Reason:Bc I’m unaware what I did

Time of Occurrence:2:00 pm yesterday
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there vaced!

I have just check with our systems. The original reason for your suspension was:
"VDM x3 / LTAP | Appeal @ Monolithservers.com".

It would have been helpful if you'd have included this in your ban appeal. The reason for your ban is stated in the kick message once you try to connect to the gameserver.

It appears that you have ran over quite some people right before quitting the server.

Level 1 Crook (TerminateD) (STEAM_0:1:419551265) (259) was damaged by a loose vehicle owned by: Tim Doe (Vaced from csgo) (STEAM_0:1:393550012) (753) for 1 damage
Van Bodnar (Van) (STEAM_0:1:457400294) (317) was damaged by a loose vehicle owned by: Tim Doe (Vaced from csgo) (STEAM_0:1:393550012) (753) for 1 damage
Alpharius Omegon (Gondalf) (STEAM_0:1:120372141) (011) was damaged by a vehicle driven by: Tim Doe (Vaced from csgo) (STEAM_0:1:393550012) (753) for 2 damage

After this you have left the server.

If i can remember correctly the situation took place around townhall.
Can you explain your behaviour?

Tim Doe

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah they started shooting at my ups truck with guns when I was in the middle of a delivery. I believe I knocked 2 of them down and the third one blew up my truck then killed me. The reason I did this was their gunfire was hitting my car and I acted in self defense. And I left the server because I had to go but when I tried to get back on later it said I was banned.

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there.

I cannot find you being damaged by anyone in the logs.

Tim Doe

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn’t the car was being damaged so in self defense I ran them over it’s not like they were all bunched up and I was being corrupt they were dodging me and stuff and that’s why they all happened a little bit of time in between.
Hey there.

I cannot find you being damaged by anyone in the logs.
I wasn’t the car was being damaged so in self defense I ran them over it’s not like they were all bunched up and I was being corrupt they were dodging me and stuff and that’s why they all happened a little bit of time in between.

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there!

I'll go ahead and deny this request.

The reason for this denial is that you attempted to help someone during an active shootout. However, you may only use your vehicle as a weapon if you or a befriended live is in immidiate danger. This was not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.