Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Twitch.tv/D0XN
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59751206
Your Character Name: Pablo Martinez

Target Steam Name: BeanSupplier, NiceSandwich
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:431794567 , STEAM_0:0:560981060
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown, I did arrest one at one point though.

Request Reason: Typical Minging and troll behavior. VDM, and attempt VDM on me. Prop pushing (I saw but couldn't capture) -- someone else said they prop pushed too.
When did the situation occur?: Approx 4 AM EST, May 13, 2022
Your evidence to support your claim:

I have uploaded the following YouTube video. Please acknowledge any audio heard from me (if profane) was not said in game, rather either a Discord call or to myself.

Basically, I arrested a man earlier who rammed me at full speed with his tow truck. Over the hour I was playing I was seeing a lot of people in OOC claim there were two people trying to VDM. In my video it shows multiple players mentioning the same thing. The part where the guy randomly rammed me was not recorded, but instead a future part where they were extremely persistent with following me and obvious trying to crash into me. At one point he went full speed and missed me.

Additional members involved/witnessing: The members in the video talking in OOC are witnesses and can be talked to if needed.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

beansupplier

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

we never proppushed or vdmd, We did chase you around a little though, but nothing major.

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@beansupplier I’ve seen video provided by someone on the server at the time that showed you prop pushing a car at western foods along with your buddy. I have also seen video of you both using tow trucks to ram cars and destroy them with intent. I’ve already handed out a 3d Physgun BL to both you and your friend. I could not hand out any other punishments relating to the other things like the tow truck ramming and destroying cars as I had to go to work soon after being provided the video. I’ve had over 4 people tell me about your antics this morning and I had a verbal discussion with them. Both you @beansupplier and nicesanwhichs actions were not acceptable. I am not here to be the judge for the report only provide context as both beansupplier and nicesanwichs both have done the following VDM and Prop push / Prop abuse.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

beansupplier

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@beansupplier I’ve seen video provided by someone on the server at the time that showed you prop pushing a car at western foods along with your buddy. I have also seen video of you both using tow trucks to ram cars and destroy them with intent. I’ve already handed out a 3d Physgun BL to both you and your friend. I could not hand out any other punishments relating to the other things like the tow truck ramming and destroying cars as I had to go to work soon after being provided the video. I’ve had over 4 people tell me about your antics this morning and I had a verbal discussion with them. Both you @beansupplier and nicesanwhichs actions were not acceptable. I am not here to be the judge for the report only provide context as both beansupplier and nicesanwichs both have done the following VDM and Prop push / Prop abuse.
First of all, yeah, I did ram my car into him a couple times, but I never killed anyone with a car, and neither did @nice_sandwich1, so I don't get why you are saying we "VDMed". Also, I can't speak for @nice_sandwich1, but I never prop pushed so I don't know why you gave me a physgun BL. However, around half an hour later after all this happened, we were being police just chilling since the server was quiet, and then out of the blue, @nice_sandwich1 was confronted by the guy that we rammed (not talking about the cop that made the original report, talking about the guy at western foods.) and then he shot and killed nice sandwich, than proceeded to spawn kill him multiple times. @nice_sandwich1 radioed to me in between one of his deaths to come to hospital, so I did and than got killed by them and got spawn killed a couple times. He took it way to far.

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

First of all, yeah, I did ram my car into him a couple times, but I never killed anyone with a car, and neither did @nice_sandwich1, so I don't get why you are saying we "VDMed". Also, I can't speak for @nice_sandwich1, but I never prop pushed so I don't know why you gave me a physgun BL. However, around half an hour later after all this happened, we were being police just chilling since the server was quiet, and then out of the blue, @nice_sandwich1 was confronted by the guy that we rammed (not talking about the cop that made the original report, talking about the guy at western foods.) and then he shot and killed nice sandwich, than proceeded to spawn kill him multiple times. @nice_sandwich1 radioed to me in between one of his deaths to come to hospital, so I did and than got killed by them and got spawn killed a couple times. He took it way to far.
You and nicesandwiches both had machinery props deployed and only one at a time that I saw. I gave it to both of you because of this, the logs indicated that you both were doing it. As for the VDM your tow trucks blew up at least 1 car that I’m aware of by using your car as a battering ram in nearly taking out the driver. I had several people like I stated prior complain about you two minging + prop pushing there were claims of police job abuse. From what I can tell though via logs the only abuse was towards each other using batons. At this point I’m currently waiting for the guy to dm me the evidence he showed me but he is taking his time to get back to me. If your wishing to make a forum report about them keeping you in hospital and killing you repeatedly make sure to have your video uploaded to YouTube or medal and make a forum report as it’s been 24 hours roughly. I’ll be talking to broken privately as to have this report handled shortly as we can’t punish you further be any punishment warranted or not if we lack the video that was only screen shared prior.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In addition to the clips provided by the reporter, I have also been given the following clips as supporting evidence for your two's actions on the server at the time.

RuleRule DescriptionAccusedViolated
2.6.6You may not cop bait - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.@beansupplier Yes
Fail DrivingThe process of having no regard to any roleplay when in a vehicle, be it slamming into most if not all objects purposely. Failure to comply with this will result in punishments of FailRP. This is different from in-character reckless driving which is not prohibited by our rules.@beansupplierYes
5.1.1You must abide by traffic laws regardless of your position. During emergency situations, you may bypass traffic laws when required, only when utilizing either emergency lighting or sirens. You must still drive in a safe manner.@beansupplierYes
5.1.2You may not partake in any illegal activity. Detectives are exempt from this rule.@beansupplier
@nice_sandwich1
Yes
5.1.4You may not abuse your job by misusing your powers or farm XP.@beansupplier
@nice_sandwich1
Yes

You guys were pretty obviously minging around with no or next to no intent of actually roleplaying. This is behavior that is absolutely unacceptable on our server.

As a result of this report the following punishments will be given:
  • @nice_sandwich1 will be given 1 warning point for the unauthorized illegal activity on a job
  • @beansupplier will be given 1 warning point for cop baiting and fail driving
  • @beansupplier will be given a 5 day vehicle blacklist for the repeated fail driving
  • @beansupplier will be banned for 1 day for no intent to roleplay (NITRP)
Report Concluded

Status
Not open for further replies.