Your Steam Name: Kablamo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69469896
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Ben Hill

Ban Length: 2 weeks 4 days 18 hours
Admin who banned you: @hawke

Ban Reason: FailRP | FearRP | Multiple Bans
Time of Occurrence: 6/20/17
Relevant Evidence:
I have no evidence but hear me out. I have already made one ban appeal and hawke has given me a very good reason why I should keep my 3 week ban. But, here's the thing, is that I almost have nothing else to play but that server. This is probably my most favorite server and probably the best one i have ever played. 2 weeks and 4 days from now I have to move which means I wouldn't be able to play these video games for a long time.

My experience on this server was very fun and I would love to have those experiences again. It would be nice if the time was lowered or possibly completely gone. This is probably my best experiences I've ever had with gmod and with any other life server. I can't find any other life gmod server that does what this server does the most of. And that's making a good server and making good development of the server.

So please of all means, please lower the ban/ undo the ban and this will NEVER happen again. If I have any other problems you can permanently ban me, and make it so I am not allowed to make another appeal.

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

PS - Sorry Hawke.

Status
Not open for further replies.