LV

Your Steam Name: switchlane22
Your Steam ID: switchlane22
Your Character Name: beric bandre

Ban Length:1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Wr1ght

Ban Reason: RDM and FRP
Unban Reason:
It started with me inside of a premium box. I was in the premium box and then a group of guys came up to me saying hands up. I came out of the box and put my hands up. I then said" I don't think you can kill me in the box so i put my hands up" I said this because i have had previous problems with getting killed in the premium box. I was then immediately killed.

After that I then was taken to an unfair sit where i was told that they where aloud to do that. I said "fine I will just go camp the premium box".

I then went over to the premium box and pulled out a gun. After this i saw a guy running across the street. I told him hands up hands up and then killed him. I probably didn't give him the most time in the world but i was aggravated that the server was just allowing kids to do this to me so i figured i could do the same.

Right after i killed him i got taken to a sit where i was told i was getting 3 days for fail rp and rdm. this is my FIRST offence and i should have simply been given a warning point as i have been in a number of sits where the opponents get just a warning for first time RDM.

I am very upset and really do not understand how or why i am being banned for an entire day for this.

Thanks again. I really do enjoy playing on your server... just not when its judged poorly.

Time of Occurrence: 4/23 8:45pm
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

switchlane22

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Also just thought of something. For the FAIL RP i never died so i was allowed to know who the guy was i killed. I was allowed to know he killed me.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello switchlane22,

I was not the initial staff member who handled your first report but I was spectating the situation. You were mugged at a premium box and claimed that the opposing party instantly killed you with no prior interaction, the opposing party rejected your claims and stated they gave you demands that you did not comply with. The staff member who handled your sit came to the conclusion that nothing could be done because there was a lack of evidence for both sides' claims. This is not unjust, this is fair for both sides.

Now, as for this appeal, I will be handling this as I am the staff member who handled the secondary sit and issued your ban. After the first sit concluded, you said "I'm just going to camp the premium box and kill people then"... and boy you kept your word. Shortly after your sit ended, you saw a player walking in the grass across the street from the premium box, walked up to him, screamed "put your hands up", and then killed him not even two seconds later. You gave this player ZERO time to comply with your demands. Additionally, this was a pre-meditated rule-break as you did say you were going to stay near the premium box and kill players.

As for the FailRP offense, this falls into not giving the person you were "attempting to mug" enough time to comply with your demands. You must give the person a reasonable amount of time to comply, which you definitely did not do. Your behavior was simply unacceptable, the previous moderator even warned you and gave you specific instruction NOT to kill people who go by the premium box as that would be considered RDM.

With all this being said, I have came to the decision to deny your appeal as this was a straight up blatant, pre-meditated rule violation.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.