m0ny

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

What’s the best expensive car and why, ive gotten many different answers and I want to know the absolute best. (Nut including skyline btw)

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

P1 if u have a stable FPS and believe you can drive

LayZey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

It's not about our opinion, But about yours. Some people are used to quick steering, Some are used to slow steering, Test drive the cars you think are interesting, And see if they live up to your standards.

WhiteTiger

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

no car beats a good P1 driver, but that car is very exhausting to drive but once you get the feel of it its a great car.
other than that nothing really beats the r32 skyline 1,1 mil 140mph top good acceleration+handling+ great custimisation options.
the la ferrari has better handling and almost the same stats as the P1 but the P1 has more top speed.

Waffle

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I've owned both p1 and the 312 and have driven almost all other 5+ mil cars. By far I would say the gt3 or the P1 are the best. P1 for speed and gt3 for handling.

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The Golf with a 200k engine is good and cheap if you have 2 mil, just buy the golf, get a 200k engine, then buy a bunch of guns (50k + 200k)
The 2014 Camaro has good speed with a 200k Engine, but you cant turn at all (350k + 200k)
BMW I8 looks nice, idk how it drives as I have never seen anyone drive it (1 Million)
(Will add more cars if i think of them)

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I have got the P1 to 240 mph before.

Ping Ling

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

What’s the best expensive car and why, ive gotten many different answers and I want to know the absolute best. (Nut including skyline btw)
The Lykan hypersport is very nice or the Lamborghini Huracan

Ping Ling

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

i mean they arnt the fastest but they are nice to drive around in

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

typically, I don't care if the car is fast, only if it looks nice

Ping Ling

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

yeah Which is exactly what the 2 cars I named are yes the mclaren does look nice but its a bit overkill but if thats your style ok I typically dont need a fast car (hence why I choose to drive the raptor instead of something faster)

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Thats why I used to have the Camaro (I sold it because I was broke), I liked the look

oneofahkind

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I agree with @Phenix. It's not always about how fast your car is. Sometimes it's best not to have a fast car as it can stop you from getting into police chases and crashing a lot. In my opinion of cars I definitely think that choosing the looks on cars instead of speed is the way forward of roleplay. We aren't playing NFS or Forza!

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The Shelby is was under the price but its 10/10 its tiny and the amount of times I've escaped the cops or seen them fly into walls chasing me after I 180 is amazing