OoOoO

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Gnu!

I’m thrilled that you’re enjoying the server so much. As a staff member, I see first hand how hard the developers work on making the server as amazing as it is today. I sincerely appreciate your acknowledgment of them, and I hope that we keep seeing you on the server often.

Have a wonderful day,
~ OoOoO

Last edited:

gnu

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

snip

Last edited:

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I've been playing garrysmod for a bit over 10 years now, and I've never seen anything quite like this. Sure there have been similar roleplay modes (perp, city rp, darkrp), but nothing quite to this scale and with this stability. 100 players and I'm getting almost no lag. Everything seems to just work. Kudos to all the developers, and thanks for reviving my interest in this game after a 2 year hiatus.

Keep up the good work.
I don't know about stability but it is sure a nice player base when you know the right people, have fun!

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Great to hear it. Welcome home.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I totally agree with you gnu.
To be honest I've never had this much fun on a darkrp server, ever.
They use the category because of how garry’s mod server browser works, but it’s not DarkRP at all

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I'm nice! I swear!

On a real note though, thank you. It means a lot to know that at least some of the players are enjoying the features that we develop for the people - it's a real motivator to keep things going and keep things rapid. You'll be beyond excited for what we have to offer for Update 6.0, so stay tuned! :)

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'm nice! I swear!

On a real note though, thank you. It means a lot to know that at least some of the players are enjoying the features that we develop for the people - it's a real motivator to keep things going and keep things rapid. You'll be beyond excited for what we have to offer for Update 6.0, so stay tuned! :)

hes lying beware