Status
Not open for further replies.

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Decided to permanently move on from monolith, Had lots of shootouts and police chases over the years "couple" bans here and there but monolith had one of the best community's I've seen in gmod. Shout out to chill ass people I've met over the years and the countless enemy's I and Reign Of Terror gained. Also shout out to the OG staff team had some good and bad experiences with staff but one thing is for sure RockFord/Paralake Staff Team were cuties. The community isn't what it was when I got hooked on monolith and for how it's been going I've just decided to uninstall gmod and pretty much move on.

I would post screenshots but I got like upwards of 2k so I removed them all

Goodbye my sons and daughters

Last edited:

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't get my payback for pent :( but cya later chop

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I still miss the Informal vs ROT war. Had some of the funnest times then, later cutie.

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Legendary.

table

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Decided to permanently move on from monolith, Had lots of shootouts and police chases over the years "couple" bans here and there but monolith had one of the best community's I've seen in gmod. Shout out to chill ass people I've met over the years and the countless enemy's I and Reign Of Terror gained. Also shout out to the OG staff team had some good and bad experiences with staff but one thing is for sure RockFord/Paralake Staff Team were cuties. The community isn't what it was when I got hooked on monolith and for how it's been going I've just decided to uninstall gmod and pretty much move on.

I would post screenshots but I got like upwards of 2k so I removed them all

Goodbye my sons and daughters

View attachment 6563

View attachment 6562
Known you since I don't even know how long, probably since I first joined the server about 2 years ago. Sad to see you leave.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Delta.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I’ll miss ya man , was fun when me u n dokusei were in white house in rockford;):)

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

o7 my man, although there weren't much instances there where some fun situation that took place with yah, ill miss seeing this car in the streets 6599
goodbye bud :confused:

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

A blast from the past. Kurosaki's will be missed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.