Targets SteamID: N/A
Targets Character: Name: Jackie Wong

Targets Steam: Name: sorry
Targets SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151230579
Targets Character Name: Valdi Pasovski

Request Reason?: Counter-raiding a P.D raid. + FearRP
When did the situation occur?: 4:30AM Pacific Standard Time - 5:05AM
Your evidence to support your claim:
(The streamable is @DystopianRaven 's Point Of View)
https://streamable.com/nc335

Additional members involved/witnessing: @DystopianRaven @Kweezeee @mclovin

Last edited:

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I wasnt looking your direction at all so i didnt realize plus i had multiple people screaming thru comms

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

And i would also like to say the whole reason you guys were there was because of a callout that was metagamed

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

and i would also like to state that i was not the one that counterraided and also he had ever right to because he was initiated on

sparrow

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You guys were camping our base the whole time when none of you had any proof we had anything illegal, it's just pure meta game

Matt Rea

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

These guys are causingthe whole server trouble by breaking mug timers, mugging in public and rdming people

8B1T

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I got a Imessage from Jackie Wong (Person who broke fearRP) saying something along the lines of "Two cadets are bothering/harassing us at slums" So me and my partner Chief. Sokolov go up and investigate, you give me a brief description of what happened through your door so I asked you to come out so I could see your face and make sure nothing was wrong. You told me to stand away from the door which was suspicious, so I pretended to walk away and looked inside once I looked inside I saw Weed and High Caliber weaponry. I instantly called over radio which started the whole ordeal; then we start having issues with your buddy at the bottom of the slums coming over with a rifle and attempting to Counter-raid so we go down and attempt to take him down which resulted in my death.

The raid wasn't false and the Information was not gathered through meta-game.

sparrow

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

These guys are causingthe whole server trouble by breaking mug timers, mugging in public and rdming people
That's out of context, bring that over to a different thread

Letoucan

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

all i know is we had two different admins tp to us to deal with something both were playing cop at the time then 5 minutes later we have cops camping our base and keep trying to mess with us

Moonzy

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Staff Tped in base. He was POLICE at the time. 30 Minutes later same staff member raiding base. Knowing what we had. Knowing there was AR's in there. You can tell by this video simply.

He tped to "remove something from the floor"
just seems fishy that a staff tp's then moments later he shows up raiding us.
clealry something is fishy.

No disrespect to any staff. just stating how I feel about this situation. This just seems like a case of metagaming. Police just don't come to you door trying to raid, To mention multiple cadets came to our door messing with us. knocking on our door, asking us questions, same thing this guy did. They had no evidence or reasoning. The guy even postions himself in the video to see what he had saw when He Tped to us so he could attack and raid.

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Also in that video it shows you code red when we didnt directly threaten you whatsoever

8B1T

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Staff Tped in base. He was POLICE at the time. 30 Minutes later same staff member raiding base. Knowing what we had. Knowing there was AR's in there. You can tell by this video simply.

He tped to "remove something from the floor"
just seems fishy that a staff tp's then moments later he shows up raiding us.
clealry something is fishy.

No disrespect to any staff. just stating how I feel about this situation. This just seems like a case of metagaming. Police just don't come to you door trying to raid, To mention multiple cadets came to our door messing with us. knocking on our door, asking us questions, same thing this guy did. They had no evidence or reasoning. The guy even postions himself in the video to see what he had saw when He Tped to us so he could attack and raid.

Once again staff were not evidence nor abusing during this, it was Jackie Wong's texts messages to us.

Also in that video it shows you code red when we didnt directly threaten you whatsoever
"SHOOT THEM!, SHOOT THEM!"
Do you not remember screaming this? I'm pretty sure I remember. In the end of the video, my life was endanger the moment you said "SHOOT THEM" with rifles in the building. Pretty faint because the in-game audio is lowered but you definitely still hear it.

Eden

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@8B1T
the chief and the cadet intiated on joseph and i had a perfect validrp reason to kill them after i shot viktor he said we are getting countered but i was just protecting my friend after i was code red you went out the door and started shooting me i shot once cause i thought you dont have a gun and then you shot and then i mowed you down this was all valid rp reasons

8B1T

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@8B1T
the chief and the cadet intiated on joseph and i had a perfect validrp reason to kill them after i shot viktor he said we are getting countered but i was just protecting my friend after i was code red you went out the door and started shooting me i shot once cause i thought you dont have a gun and then you shot and then i mowed you down this was all valid rp reasons

In the video I do not see your "friend" being initiated on, all I see is you walking up with a vector to active Police Raid with you on the exact same frequency with the people participating in that raid talking about how they were going to defeat us in the exact same raid.

Last edited:

Eden

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In the video I do not see your "friend" being initiated on, all I see is you walking up with a vector to active Police Raid with you on the exact same frequency with the people participating in that raid talking about how they were going to defeat us in the exact same raid.
they called us for backup but we couldn't get the backup cause it's not allowed so we wanted to spectate as we arrive i see the chief and the cadet intiating on joseph @GreggsPasty so i tried to take him and not let joseph get arrested or die

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

they called us for backup but we couldn't get the backup cause it's not allowed so we wanted to spectate as we arrive i see the chief and the cadet intiating on joseph @GreggsPasty so i tried to take him and not let joseph get arrested or die
The cadet kept threatening me with a baton when i was a decent distance away then i put him under fear rp and vladi killed the chief as he was about to shoot me

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Doesnt mean that you guys are just allowed to "showup" because your friends are being raided, in that case, like you said you were basically looking for a reason to help your friends and counter-raid the police.

EDIT: my POV when the counter-raid starts is being cut and uploaded now

Last edited:

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The cadet kept threatening me with a baton when i was a decent distance away then i put him under fear rp and vladi killed the chief as he was about to shoot me
At no point was I going to shoot you, I never said a word towards you or anyone else, I was on high alert with the gun at ready. Was a clear over-reaction on your guys part trying to find a way around the counter-raid rules.

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Heres my other POV of assessing what the cadet said there was outside, clearly he was just asking for them to leave as they were clearly loitering and waiting for something. Meanwhile, Greggs Pastys friend was preparing behind the building to shoot us (Notice the coordination between Greggs, the guy in the purple car, and how the shooter pops out as Greggs dips away).

Status
Not open for further replies.