Big White Box in front of Mini map

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asiandiskool

Jan 7, 2020
So my brother signed onto his account so he can play rust with his friends yesterday. Now when i signed back into my account to play Gmod, i had to redownload all the content before signing back in after seeing a ton of errors. Now when i downloaded all the content, when i logged into monolith, there is this big white box in front of the minimap. I played with it throughout the night last night then decided to uninstall gmod, reinstall and download all the content again. I logged back in and there is still a big white box in front of the mini map. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice? thanks!

Asiandiskool

Jan 7, 2020
As @mr. Alex said everyone has this issue at the moment its being worked on
ahhh i wasnt aware. Thanks for the update :) must have just been a convenience then involving my brother. i feel bad now cause i was pissed at him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.