Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: bigBobo
Your Steam ID: 76561198042478170
Your Character Name: Dominique Malone

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Angryhalobird

Ban Reason: LTAP and Breaking FearRP
Time of Occurrence: 2:20pm (Central standard time)
Relevant Evidence: None, I was offline. I'm not even sure what I did. I logged off to play League and when I got back on an hour later I was banned.
Additional members involved/witnessing: I was offline when I was banned

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So, the reason why you got ban is because you broke FearRP where someone had a firearm pointed at you, however you broke fearRP resulting in him resulting him to get arrested. If you tell me your side of your story, I will drop the LTAP charge and we will see about the FearRP from your side of the story.

Bobo

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

So, the reason why you got ban is because you broke FearRP where someone had a firearm pointed at you, however you broke fearRP resulting in him resulting him to get arrested. If you tell me your side of your story, I will drop the LTAP charge and we will see about the FearRP from your side of the story.
The only thing that is close to what you described was about 15 minutes before I left, someone was fleeing the scene of a crime and I chased them with my gun out. He fled around a corner and he pulled a p99 out and told me to put my hands up so I mag dumped him with a vector. He didnt get arrested, he died. I dont recall anyone else pointing a gun at me.

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, that is all I needed, now due to you having your gun out before he pulled his out, you did have the right to kill him. I do apologize about the inconvenience, so I remove the ban including the "Breaking FearRP" because you technically didn't break fearRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.