FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Black Knights

- About Us -
We are a group of refined and wealthy businessmen with some shady connections. Money is never a problem for us as we dabble in a bit of all trades. Some of us are in the firearms industry, cooking industry, fishing industry, and many more. Our business hierarchy is based off that of feudal times like our ancestors before us.

- Members -
The King

William Worthington

The Prince
Cole Ormond

The Archduke
Zack Fisher

The Dukes

The Knights
James Whelson
Aaron Wonder
Rafael Viloria
Rhylan Porlanse
Bruce Smith

The Kinsmen
Ricky Lafluer

The Peasants
Niko Richards
Jim Pickens

- Relations -
Allies
Sinclair's Estate
GS9
MonoLyft
Ghosts
Syndicate
The Sixth

Enemies
Lords
Goof Troop
The Smith's
Kinky Pirates

- Description Of Ranks -
King

Leads the organization with absolute power. If you disrespect his wishes there will be consequences. All other ranks must follow his commands and remain loyal to him at all times.
Prince
The second in command of the organization. He rules in times when the King is absent. He also advises the King in his decisions and is considered a valuable asset to the organization.
Archduke
The Archduke is responsible for ruling over the Dukes and keeping them in check. The Dukes hold a large amount of power and that power must be watched over carefully.
Dukes
Just under the Archduke, the Dukes are responsible for controlling the organization and handing out orders. They are in a position of notable power in the organization.
Knights
The Knights are the bulk of the organization. They have proven their loyalty and are expected to follow orders from the Dukes as well as protect the King at all costs. They are given objectives and guard the castle so to speak.
Kinsmen
The Kinsmen are accepted into our business but do not hold as much status as a Knight. You must show your worthy of becoming a Knight while being a Kinsmen.
Peasants
The Peasants are the lowest of the low. They are new to the organization and are expected to prove their loyalty. They are often responsible for farming and doing other labor for the King.

- Payroll -
(Each Rank Receives Cash Weekly For Their Hard Work)
Prince - 25,000
Archduke - 20,000
Duke - 15,000
Knight - 10,000
Kinsmen - 7,500
Jester/Peasants - 5,000

- Requirements -
A moderate amount of firearms and body armor to protect your fellow brothers
An Open Black Suit(Non-Premium) Or Closed Black & Black Suit(Premium) With Tie #19

- Application -
In-Game Name:
Steam Name:
Player Level:
Do You Meet All The Requirements:
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times:
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times:
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum):​

Last edited:

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Veira Family Declares War On The Black Knights

Jerry Trainor

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Nice to see the old org back up and running.

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Organization Page Updated. New Members Added, Old Members Removed. New Application Format Through Forums.

Digby IV

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Harvey Giovanni
Steam Name: Lil Smelly
Player Level: 85
Do You Meet All The Requirements: Yes
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I want A gang that can back me up and I want to back them up. Im also keen for some green, max lvl miner, and also almost max lvl woodcutter. I also dabble in a bit of cooking and fishing but not too high a lvl yet. Finally I hope you take me in because I would love to be one of the brotherhood.

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Harvey Giovanni
Steam Name: Lil Smelly
Player Level: 85
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I want A gang that can back me up and I want to back them up. Im also keen for some green, max lvl miner, and also almost max lvl woodcutter. I also dabble in a bit of cooking and fishing but not too high a lvl yet. Finally I hope you take me in because I would love to be one of the brotherhood.

ACCEPTED
Talk To Me Or A Higher Up In Game For Your Invitation.

FinnleyV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

- Application -
In-Game Name
: Finnley Veira
Steam Name: Papa Carrot
Player Level: 123
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I would Like to join This org as I am looking For a org with Many Active and skilled members which i will be able to Chill, Raid or base with And this seems like It is all of those things and Sure I can do crimes on myself but it is much easier And Lots more fun if you have a team who Will watch your back And you can watch theirs I am a Highly active And Experienced Player And I mainly Specialize In Crafting Pieces Of weaponary and Killing People Who get In my Teams or My path Another Reason Is i have people who I am friends with in the org Such as Niko Richards and Karol Bulat

Etheract

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

- Application -
In-Game Name
: Finnley Veira
Steam Name: Papa Carrot
Player Level: 123
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I would Like to join This org as I am looking For a org with Many Active and skilled members which i will be able to Chill, Raid or base with And this seems like It is all of those things and Sure I can do crimes on myself but it is much easier And Lots more fun if you have a team who Will watch your back And you can watch theirs I am a Highly active And Experienced Player And I mainly Specialize In Crafting Pieces Of weaponary and Killing People Who get In my Teams or My path Another Reason Is i have people who I am friends with in the org Such as Niko Richards and Karol Bulat
Talk to Ethan King in-game, I would like to ask you a few things if you don't mind.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The Young Threats are requesting a Alliance

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The Young Threats are requesting a Alliance

I cant agree to any alliance right now until we see how your organization works out. Right now it's just you. I'd like to see how it grows first.

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jake Thompson
Steam Name: Tyrox
Player Level: 44
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I would Like to join to gang that have Many Active and skilled members I want a cool gang that we going to do things togher. like bank raids, mugs, help, and secure to gang members. If i will be accpected its going to be my first gang at the server and its going to be fun :) i hope i will get accepcted

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jake Thompson
Steam Name: Tyrox
Player Level: 44
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I would Like to join to gang that have Many Active and skilled members I want a cool gang that we going to do things togher. like bank raids, mugs, help, and secure to gang members. If i will be accpected its going to be my first gang at the server and its going to be fun :) i hope i will get accepcted

Please speak with me, William Worthington, in-game so I can bring you to some of our usual activities and you can get a feel for what we do and how we do it.

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Zack Fisher
Steam Name: zemar0
Player Level:25
Do You Meet All The Requirements: yes
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: yes
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I would like to join for some fun time and good RP. I think i would make a good fit because i get along with almost everyone. What i really want to do is just have fun with buddys and iv been just walking around by my self for about a month.

hades cola

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

- Requirements -
A moderate amount of firearms and body armor to protect your fellow brothers
An Open Black Suit(Non-Premium) Or Closed Black & Black Suit(Premium) With Tie #19

- Application -
In-Game Name: hades cola
Steam Name:baby_sk3kt
Player Level:18
Do You Meet All The Requirements:half
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times:all the time
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times:yes all the time
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): i met the leader and he saved my life and he opened my eyes to a whole new way of living if i get accepted i will be able to feed my family and enjoy my life and i wont have to see my children sufffer​

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Zack Fisher
Steam Name: zemar0
Player Level:25
Do You Meet All The Requirements: yes
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: yes
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I would like to join for some fun time and good RP. I think i would make a good fit because i get along with almost everyone. What i really want to do is just have fun with buddys and iv been just walking around by my self for about a month.

ACCEPTED Welcome to the Organization

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@hades cola

ACCEPTED Although you do not meet all requirement, I think we can make use of you. Welcome to the organization.

hapy bean

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Donnie Ragatone
Steam Name: hapybean
Player Level: 62
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I am interested in joining this org because i used to be allied with black knights back in 2017 when i was in Luxury, now "Sinclairs Estate" I am glad to see both orgs running again and have been looking for an org for a while. I know the Black Knights were very organised and a well ran org so it would be sick if i can join the family. I would also like to join for the brotherhood and protection because its hard to run solo on these streets. Also my overall skills aren't the greatest so i wanna balance um out a little bit you know. But ya id love to contribute to the org and become a new member. :)