Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: John Wrinkletin
Steam Name: prowhiteboy64
Player Level: 105
Do You Meet All The Requirements: Yes
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes i am.
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): Im interested in Joining the org Due to the fact that i am looking for people to become Friends with, Trust Greatly, and im Willing to earn that Trust with others, My Focus is to Help people out when needed, My Skills are Moderately ok, And im wiling to share what i know as well with Others, This org has Caught my attention, and im willing to Contribute and assist others in this org, how ever, some times Life may get in the way, I try to Push Past that.

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: John Wrinkletin
Steam Name: prowhiteboy64
Player Level: 105
Do You Meet All The Requirements: Yes
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes i am.
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): Im interested in Joining the org Due to the fact that i am looking for people to become Friends with, Trust Greatly, and im Willing to earn that Trust with others, My Focus is to Help people out when needed, My Skills are Moderately ok, And im wiling to share what i know as well with Others, This org has Caught my attention, and im willing to Contribute and assist others in this org, how ever, some times Life may get in the way, I try to Push Past that.
Please see me in game for an interview.

WilliamSherlock Holmes

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name:Tariq Power
Steam Name:TariqTheGoat
Player Level:64
Do You Meet All The Requirements:Yes
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times:Yes
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times:Yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I am interested in joining The Black Knights because from my experience of playing alongside of them was able to observe their power as a collective and wanted to be apart of this greater power to better my future in Monolith. The Black Knights are one of the most recurrent organizations that I see in Monolith and the most powerful from what I've seen.