LV

Your Steam Name: Pokémon
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137522936
Your Character Name: Benjamin Wolf

Which Admin blacklisted you: @gm1003
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Reason: x2 RDM on Cop for like a week or two
Time of Occurrence: 10 to 15 min ago
Relevant Evidence: So what happened at first was my buddy and me were hanging out at the premium locker at supermarket, and he pulled his pistol out to equip it and a detective told him to put his hands up. I thought that was proper initiation and I killed him and more police showed up to take him to jail I thought and I killed them as well. I wasn't supposed to kill any of them unless I put the detective under gun point and told him to un cuff my friend only because I was not in the same org as him and I was orgless. After that I was brought to a sit and given a blacklist from Weapons by @gm1003 and That's how it ended. I'm going to be looking over the rules once again since I just started playing again a month ago, I will make sure this does not happen again from me which was a unsmart option to take instead of doing a different thing. I want this to be accepted and removed if that is possible I am really sorry and I should have been more smart about this and thought about what could happen I have seen other people do what I have done before and they were not punished. I am terribly sorry to the people I killed and ruined their roleplay experience on the server, next time I will be more responsible with the weapons I have and think about what could happen. Please consider this to be accepted I want to play this server and be able to have fun and raids and gain profit out of things.

Sincerely, Pokémon
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Zach Diamond

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You should’ve threatened the detective with your pistol instead of flat out killing him, you were not initiated from the detective so you did not have a valid reason for immediate lethal action

I want you to reread the PvP section of the server rules so this doesn’t happen again. This is not your first time committing RDM, I should’ve banned you but I will shorten the blacklist to 4 days minus time served because I still want you to learn your lesson.

If you do this again, it’s going to be more than just a weapons blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.