Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156010674
Your Character Name: Bob King

Which Admin blacklisted you:
What were you blacklisted from: Vehicle Blacklist

Blacklist Reason: VDM x3
Time of Occurrence: 3:10 am
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

What Happend: I was hoping to drive to the drug dealer to gather my supplies (coca seeds) untill relising i was having issues with having script errors not only script errors i was also having trouble with my ping (300-320). I thought nothing of it as ive driven in worst condistions perfectly fine so i continued to drive when my game had infact froze once my game unfroze i had VDM'ed 3 people (at hospital), i then try to stop my car to apologise but then got dragged by a physgun, i then try apologising to the admin and that my game had infact froze untill he responded that i had mass VDM'ed which equals to a 3 day ban or a 1 week blacklisted as a "game" he let me choose, i ofcourse choose the blacklist, i tried telling him that i had no intent to VDM those people as why would I? ive been playing on monolith for over a year now why would I intentally mass VDM and potentially ruin that. I feel that a week blacklist is a little far fetched as why would i be punished with something i never had intent to do nor had reasoning.

Last edited:

Bob King

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Denied.