LV

Your Steam Name: Mazen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105593399
Your Character Name: Mazen Ali

Which Staff blacklisted you: @SCOTTISH
What were you blacklisted from: weapons

Blacklist Length: 2 days
Blacklist Reason: rdm
Unblacklist Reason: I did not do any damage to anyone in the whole situation. I was at the bank to use the tellers and when I got out I got into my car and lt fox was being sus by my car, so I got out and asked him whether everything was ok. after I get in my car he points in a radar gun to my driver side window and at that point, I thought he pointed a gun at me because the radar gun doesn't really render in. so I hopped out and asked him why he was pointing a gun at me. after Sandra got there kame killed her and the lt beside me tried killing him in which u see me attempting to dodge the bullets as I was right in between both of them. not once did I damage anyone or from anyone. I didn't even have a weapon to do any damage with. i had nothing to do with their situation and clearly the evidence was not interpreted properly by Scottish and id like my blacklist removed. thanks

Time of Occurrence: around 8 am est
Additional members involved/witnessing: @peepeesuck7
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: y

peepeesuck7

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Since I was tagged I can testify, he dealt 0 damage to anyone nor had any weapons on him.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Mazen ,

After reviewing the evidence again I agree this is the wrong punishment, apologies for the mistake but you have been issued Two Warning Points for Failure to Value your life as presented in prior video evidence you failed to value your characters life.

Appeal Accepted,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Servers Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.