Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ace Carter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90087726
Your Character Name: Ace Carter

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Airless

What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 5 days

Blacklist Reason: raiding the recruitment center.

Unblacklist Reason: I just want to start off by saying I’m sorry @Rommel @Accertly for ruining your event, the event was cool and quite funny and what we did we didn’t do it to ruin anyone roleplay experience. We got talked to in the sit and told us how in our eyes its may be a good thing for us, but in other peoples eyes, they just dont want to die and it just ruins there roleplay experience which i agree with, if i ever do something like this again, i will do what @Thy recommended, !pm him if hes online asking for permission or !pm another staff member. I will not do a raid on a staff (event,roleplay) without permission, thanks for reading my appeal.

Time of Occurrence: Under 1 day ago.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Rommel @Accertly @Thy
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yes.

Last edited:

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I have had time to think about this and I will reduce your blacklist by 1 day. I will not do anymore due to the fact that you guys knew what you did and it was wrong. One of your friends, even thought it was quite funny to give an attitude in a sit. But, I think that I should reduce this by a day and only a day. You have almost had 2 days since the blacklist so it is almost over. But I better see nothing like this or your next punishment will be very strict.

Status
Not open for further replies.