LV

Your Steam Name: BOT Bob
Your SteamID: 76561198329379384
Your Character Name: Dave Smith

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Balldrip
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons Blacklist

Blacklist Length: 3 days
Blacklist Reason: RDM, Breaking Mug timer and Meta gaming
Unblacklist Reason: I didn't RDM the man I was mugging, I pointed my gun at him and he fled, I shot him because he was attempting to get away. I see how I broke mug timer im sorry about that, I wasnt aware of the Mug timer rule also counted as a kidnap timer, I honestly dont see where the Meta gaming comes from I really have no idea why thats included

Time of Occurrence: 1:40pm
Additional members involved/witnessing: Jimmy and Jessica Mcbob

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Soup Time,

The metagame comes when you admitted in the sit that your first reason to kill was he called 911, so you assumed he called the police. So you assuming he called the cops and shooting him is where the RDM comes in. Then when the player who was reporting you said you were metagaming you all of a sudden changed your story saying it was because he ran away. As far as the mug timer goes it isn't the same as kidnap timer, asking someone to put their hands up still counts as a mug pointed at them, which you did twice (breaking timer).

On top of all this, you have a history of mugging in public and fairly recent punishments for misusing weapons. It seems like this took you about two minutes to write, and isn't sincere at all, and really didn't convince me that you either have changed or meant anything you said here. I feel as if I was lenient with this punishment, I highly suggest you look at the rules.

Appeal Denied,
Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.