LV

Your Steam Name: Jonathan X Annie
Your SteamID: 76561198416471752
Your Character Name: Samson Crocklocket

Which Staff blacklisted you: EIther Vexiyy Or Swimming Bird
What were you blacklisted from: PD

Blacklist Length: 3 days
Blacklist Reason: N/A
Unblacklist Reason: To explain the situation, Me and my partner George Hammer were detectives patrolling in a player owned dodge charger. We see in GOV Chat that there is a Prison Raid with multiple officers down and escaped convicts, So george and I start responding to this prison raid. We start to leave PD and I tell george Im going to go get food Ill be sleeping in the back. When I was AFK getting food george ran into one of the escaped convicts fleeing from the prison. This convict was arrested for Attempted PD Raid, Trespassing, Murder of a LEO x2, and a Illegal Firearm for 60 years. He was arrested by me 10 minutes prior. George knowing this info jumps out and shoots him. A staff watching this tps and freeze george in the air, at this point I come back to my PC and see this george in the air frozen with a dead body on the floor. Once I jump out I get frozen in the air aswell, I try to explain that I was AFK the whole time and I dont know whats going on but they ignored it. George tried to explain that officers called out multiple dead cops, Escaped Convicts, And that this is one of the convicts that were escaping. With all this information the moderator decided to blacklist both of us for 2 weeks. I told him multiple times that I was AFK in the car getting food and he had no reason to blacklist us especially me. The Moderator than decides to unblacklist me as I was AFK than a few minutes later I get a 3 day blacklist and he says the Admin told me to blacklist you. Swimming bird has had multiple sits with us and all of them resulted in him being wrong and we got let go, One of the sits he left us on a roof for 20 minutes where we had to call Thy to let us down cause Swimming just left. I told the mod that I was AFK what did I do wrong if anything was done wrong it was my partner. He said he has no power over it and it was the admin. I made a report asking about it and I was told to appeal here.

Time of Occurrence: 12 PM PST - 12 30
Additional members involved/witnessing: George Hammer
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Vexiyy

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Huncho made a report for a detective pulling him over and I claimed it and tped to him and when I did your friend got out of the car and killed Huncho. I understand you weren't present at the moment but you were still in the car. Because of your rulebreaking history as Law Enforcement, you were given a 3-day blacklist, which will not be lowered.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.