LV

Your Steam Name: Jonathan X Annie
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:228103012
Your Character Name: Samson Hammer

Which Staff blacklisted you: gm1003
What were you blacklisted from: Driving

Blacklist Length: 7 days
Blacklist Reason: No clue tbh
Unblacklist Reason: There were 5+ cops who were minge shooting eachother at a checkpoint in L2. GM1003 Freezes all of them in the middle of the road blocking off everything and keeping the checkpoint closed. When I tried to leave I asked 3 times in VC Can you open the roadblock so I can go thru. GM opens the roadblock and this is when a car does a 100 MPH Drifst killing 3 cops. The car gets deleted and the guy runs off. I ask again can you move this guy blocking off the checkpoint so I can go thru. GM doesnt move him and the guy yells JUST MOVE US TO THE ROOF SO WE DONT GET RAN OVER. I try to nudge the guy over a bit with my car going 1 mph and this is when the guy gets pinched against a different PD cruiser killing him. The kill was a complete accident and was a pinch, I never killed him intentionally and I asked multiple times for him to be moved. I find it unfair that the guy who ran over 3 people on purpose gets let go but when I accidently pinch someone I get a 7 day blacklist.

Additional Notes: I dont have any VDM bans, blacklists, or priors (Involving VDM). It was a pinch you can check logs I did 2 damage to him than he died.You shouldnt freeze 5 cops in the middle of the road on main street.

Time of Occurrence: 10 minutes ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

middle of the road
It was to the side, and they weren't on the roof as I wanted to stop all the cops immediately
I find it unfair that the guy who ran over 3 people on purpose gets let go but when I accidently pinch someone I get a 7 day blacklist
He was punished as well
You shouldnt freeze 5 cops in the middle of the road on main street.
Again, they weren't in the middle of the road lol

Your blacklist was a mistake as I thought you ran into the crowd so I will remove it, but just as a word of caution your attitude will not help you appeal a valid blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.