LV

Your Steam Name: 1st GA Cletus Jackson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38111415
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jeremy Johnston

Which Staff blacklisted you: Unknown
What were you blacklisted from: Tow truck driver

Blacklist Reason: Towing "legal parked cars"/fail driving
Unblacklist Reason:
I was a tow truck driver towing a car that was ILLEGALY parked on the sidewalk (see photo in evidence). I then hooked the car up and was chased by multiple members of the GS9 gang. Smashing their cars into my tow truck in an attempt to get me to drop the car. After trying to escape, my Tow truck was deleted and I was brought up to a roof by the Admin who blacklisted me from the tow truck. (Who in my own personal believe, was trying to get his fellow gang member off the hook.)

His initial reason for blacklisting me, was that I was towing "Perfectly fine cars". Then he changed his reason by saying the way I was driving to avoid the gang members was fail driving.
What are you supposed to do in that situation???
We got into a heated debate on the legality of the parking at hand. Which I showed him a picture of the car, as I always take a picture before I tow it, to prove that it was illegally parked. He then proceeded to make excuses that, "it's fine" "kids don't know how to park" and that "we are not a serious server". In my own opinion, he was bending the rules to make it okay for his gang member in GS9 to park illegally.

This server follows U.S. Traffic laws refer to the screenshot here.

Here is the car in question that I towed. NOTICE THE RIGHT WHEELS ARE NOT TOUCHING THE CURB. AND OTHERS PARKED AROUND HIM.

Here is an excerpt from the DMV on parallel parking laws.

This is complete and blatant incompetence on how Traffic laws operate and that I was punished for following traffic laws and my RP job.

Consider having staff members take a DMV practice test along with their staff report as this happens too often. https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/pubs/interactive/tdrive/exam

Time of Occurrence: 4:00 PST 5/18/2019
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Denied refer to this post