CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

blackwater_by_leviathan187.png
BlackWater Operations
Hello and welcome to the official BlackWater OPS forum page for the Monolith RP server, This group was founded by Blaize Kurosaki the former leader of the notorious ORG "Reign Of Terror" which has since been transferred to my close associate Dokusei Kurosaki. This Organization was build around the idea of loyalty and respect as success is the motto. Our roster of operatives among the org will be kept small and pricey and will work mostly high value operations. The purpose of this group is hired-guns not just members of the org though anyone willing to work under black ops operations will be payed extremely well. Our operations range from Protection, Transport, Assassinations, Targeted Raids, Kidnapping, Package-delivery, Scouting/Reconnaissance, Jail-breaks/Police-transport-interception.
Operation Pay-out
Every operation varies on what our clients are willing to pay, our mercenary pay-outs range from $5000 to $200,000
Clients that request Black Ops assistance will pay reasonable fees for our services, price range determined on tier of said operation.
Clients payment will be doubled for said mercenary involved in operation. Example: "Classified" pays 15k for his associate to be broken free from jail, If op is successful mercenary/mercenary's will be payed 30k.

Mercenary Requirements
Above all capable training for hired operation is the highest requirement as an unsuccessful operation will be a great disappointment, With that being said
Do Not Sign up for an operation you're unqualified to handle.
Mercenary must own his/her own form of transportation.
Mercenary must own some form of firearm to be assigned an operation.
*Mercenary must own class 3 (Machine-gun) for any ops over tier 3*
Mercenary's must understand Monolith rules as any operative who fails to abide by Monolith rules such as NLR and RDM and various other rules will be blacklisted from future Operations.
(If you're unsuccessful with assigned mission and reattempt without waiting the correct timer the responsibility falls upon you as we will never instruct you to break any form of rules)
Do not Apply for operations if you fail to meet the requirements.

Notice
This Page is unfinished and still needs work but feedback is always appreciated. Still a ton of information I must add but figured i'd get what i'm thinking out. This ORG post is designed to describe the ORG, In that case we are Accepting No ORG Applications as Official BlackWater Operatives will be invited after numerous successful operations that is if said person is interested, with that being said it's not a requirement to be apart of BlackOps as we hire anyone willing to make some easy money but if interested in joining you must be good at your job of-course.. Not sure if I must make an alternate post in another category to post Operations available ect.. Its late ima go play mono now

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I assisted in a succesful operation involving a high profile target within town hall last night. I'd be more than interested in the chance to prove myself in further missions.
-Tyla Hardy

Delta.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Looks like a great org idea with a good page.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Finally.

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I like the org forum page and the idea of the org cant wait to see you guys grow in paralake

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Made some good money from this then lost it all from gambling :D

table

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This seems interesting... If any operations are available i’d like to take part in one of them. IGN: Matthew Botsford