Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Blicky
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:79679835
Your Character Name: Michael Patron

Ban Length: permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Stuvi

Ban Reason: Third-Party Usage
Unban Reason: I know that @misterlol29 said that he can provide video evidence I am not sure if you guys used that or not but I just wanted to bring that up just in case you missed it. Also, I have some video evidence of my own to show my point of view sadly not of the situation that I was banned from but of other gunfights that I have been in. I was also using a Mosin Nagant during the bank raid that I was accused on and I was not holding an angle I am pretty sure I only killed one guy while holding an angle, I was mainly jiggle peaking that whole time and they all pushed 1 by 1 so it was easy to kill them. I would also like to bring up the fact that in the video that I was accused on they sit in the corridor for a good 10 seconds before I shoot them so how could I be triggerbotting when they are sitting in the corridor for more than 10 seconds before I kill him. Player report on me: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/possible-aimbot-esp-and-triggerbotting.29238/#post-178263
If you look in this video which is evidence that was used by BullyHunter during this situation you can see that I am not holding an angle at all and in fact, you can see my head peak out to the middle of the corridor and then kill him. https://streamable.com/h4avq8
Here is a picture from that video showing that he can clearly see me on his screen:
1603832910313.png
Here are 2 videos of my pov which you can see that I am obviously not triggerbotting and that it's just me having a fast reaction time.

Time of Occurrence: 10/27/20 3:40 pm EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

After video review, your ban will remain in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.