Blocka Blocka

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: 380Blocka
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/iReapers/
Your Character Name: Blocka Blocka

Ban Length: a whole week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @gm1003 (horse mask man(beautiful btw))

Ban Reason: VDMx3, Fail rp as a job, faildriving, NITRP(wtf is this), lying to staff

Unban Reason: I was just driving around having fun im really new to gmod and ive started to play it a lot recently because ive been watching youtubers play it and its really entertaining this server is fun af and i hate to see that im banned what am i suppose to do now? play on some trash server that doesnt have awesome cars and a funny community this is the first time ive sent an appeal on a forum so im sorry if its sloppy, but if youve made it this far i just want you to know im sorry, ill stop with running people over. Sometimes i do make mistakes though i do only peek at 20 fps but the server is still very fun i spend hours on it but please can you please think about the ol nice man named mr. blocka blocka and help a homie out, much love brotha

Time of Occurrence: around a few minutes ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: jesus, and that one guy with the black hoodie thats always shootin and arrestin someone but that doesnt matter

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

NITRP(wtf is this)
No Intent To Roleplay

i just want you to know im sorry, ill stop with running people over. Sometimes i do make mistakes though i do only peek at 20 fps but the server is still very fun i spend hours on it but please can you please think about the ol nice man named mr. blocka blocka and help a homie out, much love brotha
I really hope you take this to heart, since you are new to our server I want you to read our rules (click here). Just please be more careful driving because it looked like you lied to me when you intentionally tried to run over people in the sidewalk. I'm going to be lenient and unban you but please take some time to read the rules, it's only like a 5 minute read.

You are unbanned, but you will be punished more severely if you take advantage of my leniency by breaking the same rules as yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.