MRP Bluetooth Car Radio [suggestion]

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Support?

• YES

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Nah, no need

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redw1re

Mar 1, 2019
Description of suggestion: Chromium Youtube music-player inside vehicles. Keep the current vehicle radio the way it is however add like a little button to search up music through youtube the same way the prem-radio and smartTvs work. ( obviously would need chromium to hear it)

Reason why it should be added: The current vehicle radio does sometimes have nice music, but similar to rl i listen to music off my phone more often than mainstream radio. Would be nice to have that similar "Bluetooth" connection in monolith cars so I can bump some real shit going down the street YA FEEL?

Related content: n/a

klas

Mar 5, 2019
+support i wanna play some bangers while runnin from ops

V.M.Lawerence

Nov 22, 2018
+Support. Having to tab out to play tunes is extremely annoying and can even risk crashing the game.

Reactions: klas

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
Denied for the same reason that the other youtube-in-vehicles-please suggestion was denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.