• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

BMW M4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kbsmoke

Aug 16, 2017
California, United States of America
In-Game Name: Kyler Filander
Steam Name: [JDM] Kbsmoke
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84449353

Date and time of loss: Sometime around 10/15-10/20
What happened: I went to go spawn my BMW M4 and it was missing from the garage. I have not sold it, I have looked at the impound lot, I have relogged. Its just gone. I don't have proof of me buying it but I do have a screenshot of it in my garage which I believe is a good enough proof. Thank you!

What do you need refunded: The "onsale" price of the BMW M4 so I can repurchase it (or the full price so I don't have to wait until its on sale)
Evidence:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1543220312

Note: I bought the BMW on sale. I believe it was somewhere around 550k. I'd prefer to just purchase it outright again, but if I can only be refunded the sale price of it, that would be okay.

Note 2: My last refund request was denied. I have legit tried everything and it isn't there. Its just gone. They said I needed evidence that I didn't sell it but I don't know how I am supposed to show that. Thank you once again!

Bryan1504

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2017
This really is an issue that the devs need to look into to prove you did not accidentally sell your vehicle or if it is just in impound. @DevulTj

Kbsmoke

Aug 16, 2017
California, United States of America
This really is an issue that the devs need to look into to prove you did not accidentally sell your vehicle or if it is just in impound. @DevulTj
I am 100% sure it's just gone. Called multiple admins and been in multiple sits and they've checked themselves if it's been impounded.

Gregg

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 11, 2017
Miami Lakes, FL
Closed until this is resolved by someone able to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom