Bobby Hive's Second Goodbye.

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Bobby Hive

Jul 25, 2017
Alaska, United States of America
Well, I guess I'm saying goodbye for a second time, but for different reasons...

You see, I came back to Monolith when I got my new PC back in December. I've been around Monolith since 2017, helping and causing havoc along the way. Which to this day, I still regret some of the things I did but I've also moved on from others.

Since I came back I've been exposed to a lot of nice and very cool people which made me wanna start playing again but Unfortunately, the majority of my friends since my comeback in 2019 have been banned and even died. It's hard for me to say that. Regardless, I think it's the appropriate time to move on from this server as I have nothing to do anymore in it and it has become a burden to see my friends, one by one, go the same way out.

Since the majority of my old friends have been banned, I only know a few people who are still active and somewhat active that still have forum accounts.

@mightymelon @Alloutwarrior @ethinox_ You guys have been the reason why I keep coming on the server. Just hanging out with you guys has been the most fun i've had in a while and I hope to see you around again if I make my 3rd return which isn't probably gonna happen anytime soon. And to the rest of the Melon Mafia, I hope to see you prosper into something even bigger and better..

@nickk Well, I guess we didn't start off that well but I have no grudges against you or others, so maybe we can stay that way. But it's been fun regardless.

@Bobby Kurosaki Cheese

@Quitsdrop It was fun basing with you and then slowly turn against you and have a full blown conflict within orgs. Maybe I'll see you around in the Future.

And to everyone else I didn't tag, I enjoyed somewhat or great rp experiences we've had. I hope to have more in the future.

I'll be on for the rest of the week and on Sunday 9:00pm Eastern Standard Time, I'll be giving some stuff away to people around the streets and at bank.

Bye Bye. *Cyka's*

nick.

Sep 29, 2019
sweet home alabama
man, ever since we met in The Family i knew you were a super cool dude. we didn’t really get to know each other that well because of others hate towards me. but if you ever come back i hope we can fix everything and become even closer. come visit us, the community will miss you. good luck, bobby.

Bobby Kurosaki

Aug 6, 2018
Pennslyvania
It's been a pleasure my Brotherly Bobby add me on discord and maybe we can play another game kondog1218#3574

Last edited:

mak

Aug 7, 2019
It’s been a good time while it lasted Bobby. Even though we weren’t close, we had some good times, bank raids and hostage situations. Very fun hanging out with you, you’re a cool dude you can trust. I definitely hope to see you return, and we would have a lot of fun with the others. Enjoyed every second with you Bobster. ;) Good luck with your future endeavors!

-Mak

ethinox_

Jul 23, 2019
I'm gonna miss you homie, have fun doing whatever you are moving on to. Every minute with you has been great and i'm really glad i met you. You have made my experience on the server so much better and i hope i have done the same to you. I hope to see you around sometime and i really hope this isn't the end for you. Stay awesome :cool: <3.

Lamb

Monolith Addict
Jul 16, 2017
Lego city where I'm drowning
Well, I guess I'm saying goodbye for a second time, but for different reasons...

You see, I came back to Monolith when I got my new PC back in December. I've been around Monolith since 2017, helping and causing havoc along the way. Which to this day, I still regret some of the things I did but I've also moved on from others.

Since I came back I've been exposed to a lot of nice and very cool people which made me wanna start playing again but Unfortunately, the majority of my friends since my comeback in 2019 have been banned and even died. It's hard for me to say that. Regardless, I think it's the appropriate time to move on from this server as I have nothing to do anymore in it and it has become a burden to see my friends, one by one, go the same way out.

Since the majority of my old friends have been banned, I only know a few people who are still active and somewhat active that still have forum accounts.

@mightymelon @Alloutwarrior @ethinox_ You guys have been the reason why I keep coming on the server. Just hanging out with you guys has been the most fun i've had in a while and I hope to see you around again if I make my 3rd return which isn't probably gonna happen anytime soon. And to the rest of the Melon Mafia, I hope to see you prosper into something even bigger and better..

@nickk Well, I guess we didn't start off that well but I have no grudges against you or others, so maybe we can stay that way. But it's been fun regardless.

@Bobby Kurosaki Cheese

@Quitsdrop It was fun basing with you and then slowly turn against you and have a full blown conflict within orgs. Maybe I'll see you around in the Future.

And to everyone else I didn't tag, I enjoyed somewhat or great rp experiences we've had. I hope to have more in the future.

I'll be on for the rest of the week and on Sunday 9:00pm Eastern Standard Time, I'll be giving some stuff away to people around the streets and at bank.

Bye Bye. *Cyka's*
See you around man, I can now rest easy knowing guns won't go missing during bank raids anymore . Thanks for giving the community some pretty good and unfavorable memories lmao.

• Angry
Reactions: Bobby Hive

Ace Carter

Oct 28, 2019
Goodbye