Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Ok guys hey it's Bobby Kurosaki here. I have been apart of this wonderful community for 3 years and 5 months and I'm just gonna say right now I don't regret easily putting 1k hours on the server. Monolith never got old for me from 3 years ago to current day always something to do and the staff team is doing great keeping it up and keep making people addicted. I started as a little water boy for my boy Cookie and moved into the mobster I was. My first goal of Monolith was to get to the top and sustain that spot. I finished my first goal on Monolith. About 2-3 months ago me and my son @Quitsdrop decided to make an organization to help new players get situated on the server and help them become a "someone" in the society of monolith. I always have liked helping people and getting them what ever they needed. My plan didn't end like I hoped it would but I would say it was a success as I got 2 or 3 players to a high status that they can be self sufficient. This is hard to make because I know I will never play back on the server that kept bringing me back no matter the circumstances it what state of life I was in. I am making this because some of you know what happened and some don't but let's leave it at that. I have been apart of 3+ orgs and 3 that I spent most of my time with were Reign of Terror, Informals, 1%. These guys from each group taught me many lessons in and out of game I couldn't ask for a better group of people toxic or not whatever you think they are a great group of guys.

I would like to shout-out the staff that has been here since I started playing for keeping me in line as long as I played and current staff for keeping me inline for my longest stretch of no warning points (4months). I was very passionate within the community I was media team for 2 days then got the hammer. I made multiple videos on the server and have been active on the fourms and discord. I just want to say I respect and love everyone in this community and thank you for such an enjoyable 3 years of gaming now on to talk about me a little bit.

While I'm going to be gone for a little bit I will be focusing on myself rehabbing for my leg and eventually getting back into track football and baseball. I hope that I will get an offer by the end of this year for any sport.

Ok now my goodbyes this is taking too long
Tyro Snow- Love you bro we have been playing together for the longest time you thought I was just a fan boy until truenorth.
John Williams- nerd
@CHØP taught me how to play this wonderful game
@Green Gatorade Water Bottle funniest guy under the sun
@Tuko Respectable gent has been close to me for a while in and out of combat
@ja1003 Top fragger Cora Dahle
@Shiblamo Furry man
@table We went out on bad terms but I hope we can fix it
@deku you have been staff for as long as I can remember and you have done an amazing job
@Lola Meid you call me Stinky because I punch you :(
And finally
@PMX I respect you for what you have done in this community just keep growing it and making it expand

And everyone else, I didn't forget you just too many names to type out and I have something to say for all of you but that would take a lot of time but thank you all for the best 3 years of gaming that I have done. I hope to get this thing situated out what happened but I won't stop appealing until they block me. I will always be someone to talk to if you need it just contact me on discord and I'll help you kondog1218#3574

One last time

~Bobby K

nick.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

NOOO BOBBY

i know we've had our differences, but ig we are on good terms? you really inspired me back with Zero and Phoenix, and i hope you do the best in whatever you do past this, you will be missed. the community will be different without you. ily bobby o7

Last edited:

dylan7

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

ily homie

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I must say I was truely wrong about you. When I first ran into you when you were apart of Alcinias and Gambinos, I always thought you were an annoying fanboy. But when I actually gave you a chance you totally changed my viewpoint. After a while I felt like you were one of my right hand men and a brotha to me. Hopefully we can run some shit on others games.

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You will always have a name for yourself in monolith i believe.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

When I first met you in Truenorth I was In King’s Men and you scammed me out of a acr. Now we are best friends and have rolled with each other for a while. It’s crazy how time flies, hopefully your leg heals soon and you’ll eventually come back to Mono. It’s been great Role playing with you. Good luck on your future endeavors.

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Its been fun, sad to see you go. - top fragger cora dahle

Mak

Mentor
Mentor
Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for putting me in this picture on Monolith. You’ve boosted me very high and now I’m up with some pretty good people. Thank you again, and very sad to see you go. I wish you the best of luck with the sports you hope to get a spot in. Best of luck with your future endeavors, bobski :(

Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Cheese

Take care man.

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I missed a lot of people in my main thing sorry ppl but ily all and if any of you need advice with anything I'll help you I know most things

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

My son bobby, I've played gmod for around 7-8 years mostly DarkRP and no doubt you're one of the coolest/funniest people I've meet..
My kurosaki brotha

vice

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

bye bobby

vice

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

my favorite minge

Jesuslover0010

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Shits crazy bro i remember it like it was yesterday you was beggin me to get you a spot into RoT and every it was a great experience i had playin wit u i will never forget the RoT and everyone else in it including u. Shits wildin bro it was great playin wit u

Status
Not open for further replies.