Status
Not open for further replies.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After playing for about 3 months and having a blast, I am sorry to say goodbye to everyone. The reason for my leave is because of real life events that I can no longer ignore :(. To all the guys waiting for a gun order ... I am sorry my PC screen is broken and I can't help it. To all the communists ... Надявам се да се видим отново. To all my friends ... I hope we see each other again. I am sad that I didn't get the chance to see update 4.4 finaly live and I am sad to leave you. Goodbye comrades!

Bob King

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see you go so soon boris hopefully see you soon man, i love you! <3

Last edited:

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

is was really nice meeting you Boris' And even though our last talk was with disagreement i wish ya the best of luck on your travels' Hopefully we can meet up again in monolith and have a blast'
Kind regards Azekial leronie.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Noooo boris blyat <3

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Awww
You were one of the nicest guys I've met
I wish you the best of luck in life man
Hope to see you again

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Hopefully we see ya again in the near future. Cheers

Pug

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Boris, you were one of the funniest guys I have met on monolith and a lot of people will agree with me.

Hopefully, everything goes well and you can come back!

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Monolith will be a lot less fun with you around, I hope to see you back one day.

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

After playing for about 3 months and having a blast, I am sorry to say goodbye to everyone. The reason for my leave is because of real life events that I can no longer ignore :(. To all the guys waiting for a gun order ... I am sorry my PC screen is broken and I can't help it. To all the communists ... Надявам се да се видим отново. To all my friends ... I hope we see each other again. I am sad that I didn't get the chance to see update 4.4 finaly live and I am sad to leave you. Goodbye comrades!
NO :(((((((((((

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

See ya at teh pub

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

You will be missed Boris thank you for letting me hang out with you guys have fun in life Boris!

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Literally one of the best and most memorable players

You will be missed man, come back when ya can!

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you Boris for your friendship, lets hope it doesn’t end here . You are the best starting mate i ever had , we share some good memories, sorry for not drunk streaming last Saturday , shit happens . Good luck to you with ur studies , and with ur soviet car (pretty sure youre gonna need the luck with the car) .

Alix

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

boris, i'm going to miss you buddy :(

see you in another life

Jason Richards

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Im gonna miss you comrade, you made me work and grind more. You helped me get 45 cooking level, we spent lots of time farming, fishing, basing and doing stupid things. Im gonna miss you as good friend and player <3

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

You were an amazing mentor, it is so sad to see you leave as you were on of the best. I wish you luck irl

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Im gonna miss you comrade, you made me work and grind more. You helped me get 45 cooking level, we spent lots of time farming, fishing, basing and doing stupid things. Im gonna miss you as good friend and player <3
Hey Jason its sad to see Boris go!

Status
Not open for further replies.