Bought items and dissapear

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dxka39

Monolith Newcomer
May 26, 2020
In-Game Name: Tashauwn Kadeem
Steam Name: Cup_Master
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47529486

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 12:00 PM 2022-04-05
What happened: Basically I bought the blast furnace with the storage and the conveyor belt which added up to around 120k+ I relogged quickly after buying and went to buy a garage and checked my inventory and it wasn't there but my money is gone.

What do you need refunded: Blast Furnance, storage box, Conveyor belt.
Evidence: N/A
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

Thegamingshain

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Police Supervisor
Nov 3, 2019
Denied, unfortunately you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

We do not refund client-side issues. If your internet died or you crashed but the server did not, you cannot have a refund. Please refrain from making a refund request.

Status
Not open for further replies.