Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:92283866
Your Character Name:Brandon Tant
Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member Jason Matthews
Ban Reason: Minge Grab but Mostly Disrespect
Time of Occurrence: 11:56 PM
Relevant Evidence: None
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

How It All Went Down: So i walked into the monomarket and i had seen 3k on the ground, some trade was going on, i picked it up the cash cuz i was like “ez cash”, then the admin tp’d me and he told me to drop it and he was hella loud and i thought that he was disrespecting me and i said “kiss my ass”, then i got banned for 3 days mostly for disrespect and i got in discord with Jason and i was talking to him about it and i fixed my problem with him and he told me to appeal it but anyways, my friend chris had told me that maybe my headset volume was hella loud and it was in fact. I really did fuck up, i'm really sorry that i had my headset volume at fucking 100%, it won't happen again, i could understand where you were coming from. I really was being a dick to you, i should've said something else, i really wasn't thinking about what i was saying but now that i think about it, i was being the biggest dick ever, it wasn't even your mic bro, it was my fucking headset, how the fuck am i going to disrespect someone that has a loud mic if it's my fucking headset that's turned up to max volume, like that shit was on me, i always wondered why everyone was screaming at me, i never knew how to control my volume until my buddy chris told me how to. I really am sorry for what i said and it wasn't the smartest thing to say now that i think about it, this shit was all on me but, why not post an appeal? One more time i am really sorry it won't happen anymore because i fixed my headset and it was selfish on my party and i am sincerely sorry -Brandon Tant

Jason142

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Unbanned, don't let me catch you disrespecting staff members again. You're on a short leash with me.