Your Steam Name: something
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31697580
Your Character Name: Boris Kuznetsov

Target Steam Name: Dimitri#Rustclash
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66987348
Target Character Name (if known): unknown

Target Steam Name: Meehun ???
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:570691709 ???
Target Character Name (if known): unknown ???

Request Reason: Braking Raid Timer. Sushi complained in !help that he got rdmd by those people in a raid, 15 minutes later I get raided, he then complained that the same people raided him again and apologized for killing him as he told them he had footage, they returned stuff because of that back to him. All of that happened in less then 1 hour. I am not sure if I got the 2nd ID right but that's as close as I can see (image is provided).
When did the situation occur?: 05.01.22 12:58 / 05.01.22 13:12 / 05.01.22 13:24 GMT+2
Your evidence to support your claim:

6XHKbB1.png

d7uwAn6.png

unknown.png

(this one is screeshoted by @misterlol29 who lives with one hour difference from he, Sushi got raided first at 12:58 PM GMT+2 05.01.22)
JZx3GNg.png

Additional members involved/witnessing: Sushi
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Sushi

Executive Director
Executive Director
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, I can confirm this all happened. Happened to one other guy too, but I don't remember his name. These guys were just on a raid spree. They raided me, took my stuff, killed me (i had no weapons and i surrenedered). Like 15 minutes later came back to raid me again. I immediately threatened I was recording and they were breaking rules, so they stopped to talk to me. Started making stuff up, admitting they were rule breaking. Gave me back some items, but not all. Continued to rob and take all my money and left. Unfortunately I don't have any clips. I don't play often, so I never bothered to learn or care to record. It's only recently I've played a lot because I'm sick and staying home.

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, commenting to let you know I dealt with this in-game earlier in the morning yesterday for me (Around 6-7am EST).

Both Meehun and Dimitri received a 2 week weapon's blacklist for breaking raid timer over 4+ times. To give you a small timeline, Sushi wasn't the first raided, the first was CracknWeed I believe. Sushi was the second, then you, then The Cool Boy, then an unowned property, then sushi again? (I'll be honest they did it so much unless I actively refer back to the logs I won't get that order right) Even if the CrackNWeed one wasn't them raiding but defending, the rest certainly are. They have clear evidence in the logs (and now also 2 players videos) to support them breaking timer at least 4 times.

On top of that if you refer to https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/refund.35494/#post-212931 you can see in the video the same players giving no time to react.

At the time of blacklisting them they were not online so I was unable to do anything further but they are set to have anything they acquired through those broken raid timers removed.

Last edited:

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Since this report was handled in-game by a staff member, it will be closed.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.