Status
Not open for further replies.

WaTer_MeLoN

Years of Mono

LV

To start, I’ve never met anyone that enjoys the new cooking system as opposed to the old one. It is tremendously time consuming and annoying.

I’m suggesting going back to the old cooking system. Let the people decide, if you actually like the new cooking I need to know why.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I don't enjoy the new cooking system but I think it's "better" to have it than the old one. The old system used to work the same way as crafting table, woodworking table and you could've deployed 3 stoves at a time and operate, if we revert to the old one a lot of things need to be modified in order to balance it, for example fishing and cooking is by far the best way to make legit money, with the old system people will be making more money with fish than making cocaine. Also it's a lot more interactive to use the new cooking system compared to the old one, however cooking is only used now for fish, coconut coctails and cakes, there are a lot of items that can be cooked but there is no reason to do so (excluding the 3 mentioned before) unless it's for RP purposes or grinding the levels in order to cook fish later.

What I would suggest is that prices for cooked items be adjusted so it's profitable to sell them at the npc in supermarket (double the price of materials for example like in lobster) a lot of the craftable food can only be sold at a loss or no gain at all.

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

+support but money made from cooking fish must be brought down a shit ton, new cooking system is ass

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

The new cooking system allows players to have fun while cooking and allows them to perform different types of roleplay, such as opening up restaurants and actually "cook". The old system was not as good as this one, so the current system will remain in place.

However, it does need to be balanced, in order to be profitable and so that players can have fun with it. We will look into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.