Bruh

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarrus?

Jun 12, 2019
Your Steam Name: Sarrus?
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:198929119
Your Character Name: Notorious Sag

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Vexum

Ban Reason: LTARP
Unban Reason: I did literally nothing wrong. All I did was disconnect inside the bank, I wasn't involved in anything whatsoever. My friend told me I was getting reported, but I knew I did nothing wrong so I thought I was fine. Apparently lies can you get you pretty far because someone managed to get me banned for leaving inside a building.

Time of Occurrence: Yesterday? I don't know.
Additional members involved/witnessing: I was told to message someone if something happened and I dced, so I pmed @wright the situation that I was being reported for nothing since he was online. And my friend Chris Jericho witnessed that I did nothing.

wright

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jan 24, 2018
United States
steamcommunity.com

@Vexum handled a report about a player leaving to avoid their arrest. You were the player in question and you did not provide a valid excuse to leave the server. He handled the sit accordingly, but I will allow him to deal with this ban appeal as he is the banning staff member.

Sarrus?

Jun 12, 2019
View attachment 7561

@Vexum handled a report about a player leaving to avoid their arrest. You were the player in question and you did not provide a valid excuse to leave the server. He handled the sit accordingly, but I will allow him to deal with this ban appeal as he is the banning staff member.
I left because it was super late and i wanted to, I didnt know i needed a reason because I was not in an RP situation whatsoever

Vexum

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Report Management
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 11, 2018
If you knew someone was trying to arrest you why would you leave?

Brad

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Event Team
Apr 11, 2019
Ban expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.