LV

Making this report because my game crashed

Your Steam Name: Brusierbrody6
Your Steam ID: 76561198205385156
Your Character Name: Brody Monster

Target Steam Name: Garry :D
Target SteamID: 76561198146226370
Target Character Name (if known): Peter Machete

Request reason: Corrupt Bank Officer Tases fellow bank security (me) to save his friend from being arrested for having an HK MP5 in bank.
When did the situation occur?: Around 12 AM UTC -5
Your evidence to support your claim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvXa7kABbr0

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Wakey Vakenhet

Bitemybiscuit1

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Ok buddy so heres what happened you had no reason to search him in the first place he just said some dumb shit not anything like that and you just searched him and cuffed him for no reason so you knew he would probably have a mp5 because before he killed you with that gun like 15 minutes earlier and you dont like him because of the beef we had because you betrayed/lied to sean saying "i have your back" when you didnt you pocketed everything said they didn't have anything they came back you said for a fact you would shoot them you then proceeded to pussy out so later we robbed you in mines you didn't do what we asked so i have to kill you so we have beef and you dont like him so you thought it would be a great idea to get anything you can on sean so when he said that you immediately searched him when you didnt even have a probably cause and because if you are being corrupt without admin permission why would you need to care about some else being corrupt when it brings out your corruption even more i do agree i was being corrupt but you are being corrupt too and i dont think i should get a ban when we were both in the wrong if i get banned we should both be banned because it was the same amount of corruption

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Brusierbrody6,

After conducting a review of the video evidence you have provided, I have came to the conclusion that Garry was indeed in violation of the rule(s) below:
[2.6] FailRP
1. You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. If something you are doing is illogical in a real life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.

[5.1] General
8. Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.

[2.2] Player versus Player
1. You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason

The player in question did not play his job properly as seen in the video and acted corrupt as he freed his friend from police custody multiple times and then proceeded to tase a bank security guard for no apparent reason.

This player report has been accepted and the player in question will receive the following punishment(s) effective immediately based on their moderation history:
  • Four day ban for FailRP in a job, Job abuse (taser w/o reason), and unauthorized corruption

This player report is now concluded. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.